Gift Shop

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the creators of pokemmo have given up on the game, they are obviously not very intrested in making a bigger game out of this and get noticed, they rarely ever update and de-bug, sorta bummed their not even trying to make it great.

I will be waiting for your MMO to be released.

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp, I think that the shiny rate increase should be at LAST 75% seeing as its like 1/8000 to 1/7000. That's ri-god damned - diculous

Invalid, it's low to reduce large amounts of shinies being introduced into the game if I'm correct. The current bonus done take quite a few off the amount you'd expect to encounter before finding a shiny.

so there's a 10% chance of seeing a shiny if you get donator status o.O
ALSO does the makeover kit change the gender of you character as well as in can you?

Hello PokeMMO community,
The Gift Shop is a feature within our community that allows you to contribute to our project and obtain virtual currency that can be used within PokeMMO. This contribution is a voluntary contribution that does not guarantee anything. The virtual currency allows you to enhance your enjoy-ability in PokeMMO. Below is a list of what currently is offered in the Gift Shop and what it provides to the user when credits are used to obtain it.

1. Donation Status 7 Days , 15 Days , 30 Days

• 25% exp bonus gain in battles
  • Increase in probability of encountering a shiny by 10% of the existing value.
  • Ability to bypass the Queue when the server has reached its capacity.
2. Amnesia Brace.
  • Prevents any exp gain when held while retaining the effort values gained.
3. Various customization options.
  • The prices vary from 250 points to 1000 points.
  • All items are untradable.
As the gift shop expands I will continue to update this thread with details concerning the new opportunities in the Gift Shop.

All questions or concerns on the method for which you obtain the virtual currency must go through our payment processor. Any other questions you wish to ask you may do so in this thread.

Hello PokeMMO community,
The Gift Shop is a feature within our community that allows you to contribute to our project and obtain virtual currency that can be used within PokeMMO. This contribution is a voluntary contribution that does not guarantee anything. The virtual currency allows you to enhance your enjoy-ability in PokeMMO. Below is a list of what currently is offered in the Gift Shop and what it provides to the user when credits are used to obtain it.

1. Donation Status 7 Days , 15 Days , 30 Days

• 25% exp bonus gain in battles
  • Increase in probability of encountering a shiny by 10% of the existing value.
  • Ability to bypass the Queue when the server has reached its capacity.
2. Amnesia Brace.
  • Prevents any exp gain when held while retaining the effort values gained.
3. Various customization options.
  • The prices vary from 250 points to 1000 points.
  • All items are untradable.
As the gift shop expands I will continue to update this thread with details concerning the new opportunities in the Gift Shop.

All questions or concerns on the method for which you obtain the virtual currency must go through our payment processor. Any other questions you wish to ask you may do so in this thread.

Does the makeover kit have an option to change gender as well?

thank you for the reply

I recently bought a name changer ticket thing thinking i would be able to change my name before i bought it.

But i bought it and it ended up the name  wanted was taken so it was just a pointless thing to buy.

Wondering if i could receive a refund, it isnt a big deal if i cant but it would be nice.

Or if there is anyway i could get the name i wanted considering it is inactive. It's just one letter off of my current name Summrs>Summers

Hi guys!

I'm so excited with PokeMMo! I've been playing Pokemon for 14 years and it was amazing to discover PokeMMO.

Yesterday I made a donation and bought a donater status (30 days). It took my 2,500 reward points instantly but I did not notice any change. Is there any place to check my new status?

Thank you!

Hi guys!

I'm so excited with PokeMMo! I've been playing Pokemon for 14 years and it was amazing to discover PokeMMO.

Yesterday I made a donation and bought a donater status (30 days). It took my 2,500 reward points instantly but I did not notice any change. Is there any place to check my new status?

Thank you!

i think when you log in there is a system message that tells you how many hours or days you have left