Gift Shop

[quote name='Patrick' timestamp='1367184780' post='310859']
If vanity items become able to be traded then the game becomes somewhat Pay2Win (items that "cost money" would be desired and have significant worth in-game, therefore people who pay would have an advantage in trading).
[/quote]

That depends on the item.
That being said, it's unlikely to happen at all/any time soon.

Personally I see no issues with allowing certain vanity items tradable as long as they are not those purchased from the gift shop.

However it is nowhere near a priority, nor do I know whether Desu or Squirtle feel the same.

Administer can you help me please
I really want to donate but in Thailand they don't have any!
but there's only one option payment is [ Cherry Credits]
Can Cherry Credits Donate PokeMMO now ?
when i press donate in game it shows me Cherry Credits Today
Please HELP ME i really want to donate !!!

I Love the Donate options. especially the Direct Debit. the only thing that kinda throws me off is the shiny bonus. 10% for all packages? I dont know, but having 10% for the lower package would make sense to me. but for those who buy the higher up bonus (Me for instance) in most cases want more bang for their buck. maybe more incentives or additional bonuses. or even just higher rates for the bonuses already included.

A Thought from a Loyal fan and supporter.

I have said in game I would donate a sum of money in total.Well half of it was given because Fenneki-Fennec Ears,the other half I will give when breeding gets implemented (might even raise the bar if tails get into the gift shop).

TLDR:Give me tails pls.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the record people, you donate because you believe in this game and you love the work the Devs have given you. Not because you're getting a reward or perk out of it. You're doing it out of the GOODNESS OF YOUR HEART (even though most people here don't seem to grasp that concept). Not because you get something in return.

I know I'm gravedigging this post, but this doesnt make sense at all. As the admins / mods don't give you another option of getting a shiny/exp boots you are FORCED to buy a donators package. So it isnt because the game is that good or special (not saying that it isnt) that you should donate as there is no other package which only focusses on bonusses ingame.

I know I'm gravedigging this post, but this doesnt make sense at all. As the admins / mods don't give you another option of getting a shiny/exp boots you are FORCED to buy a donators package. So it isnt because the game is that good or special (not saying that it isnt) that you should donate as there is no other package which only focusses on bonusses ingame.

What? You can get a shiny without donator status, and there are two ways to get exp boosts without donator status. 

i have the month donor status and it doesnt help with shineys XD

Donator status makes you go from 1/8192 to 1/7373 odds of any given encounter being shiny.

Tails.

Different slot from back items please. So you could have like a backpack or wings and a tail.

Devil/demon tail.

Pikachu tail.

Ect.

Check out the Vanity Item Suggestion Thread

Specifically, 

Akb3AJU.jpg
Tails. Thats what I want :P

When I get a tail layer, maybe.

hello, I made a donation the day Friday 21/06/2013, I did for money mail. my question is, how long does it take to verify the donation I made to devolve me points? I hope you respond to my question, Thanks

Please wait up to 24h for your donation to process.

If your Reward Points have still not arrived in 24h, create an inquiry on the PokeMMO Donation Page using the "Chat Online" button at the bottom left.