Gift Shop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I don't know if this is a good idea or not but personally I would donate for it. So my idea is that you add a "Pokemon Team Extension Ticket". This ticket allows wearing 6 more pokemons, in addition to the original 6 ones.

When we have 2 pokemon teams with us, we can choose what team we want to use before a battle start. I think that can be useful to surprise the challengers.

Also, I personally like to have pokemons with Sweet Scent, Dig, Teleport, Jackpot, ..., but these abilities are not good in battle so I frequently have to go to the PC to change pokemons of my team. Then when I harvest resources somewhere there's a player asking for a battle, and I say no because I know I'm already screwed. "If only I had another pokemon team with me..."

Maybe you can add a max amount of pokemon teams we can wear like 2 or 3. I made a sample pic so you can have a better view of the idea:

90a104_7cb11100ab344f5e9e40313c9ed95a6b~

On 10/12/2018 at 12:10 AM, Mylu said:

Hi, I don't know if this is a good idea or not but personally I would donate for it. So my idea is that you add a "Pokemon Team Extension Ticket". This ticket allows wearing 6 more pokemons, in addition to the original 6 ones.

When we have 2 pokemon teams with us, we can choose what team we want to use before a battle start. I think that can be useful to surprise the challengers.

Also, I personally like to have pokemons with Sweet Scent, Dig, Teleport, Jackpot, ..., but these abilities are not good in battle so I frequently have to go to the PC to change pokemons of my team. Then when I harvest resources somewhere there's a player asking for a battle, and I say no because I know I'm already screwed. "If only I had another pokemon team with me..."

Maybe you can add a max amount of pokemon teams we can wear like 2 or 3. I made a sample pic so you can have a better view of the idea:

I love it. This way you can battle/accept challenge anytime you like, which further enhance gameplay experience for players.

Maybe add a "Hide" button to make the UI not cluttered with 2 teams. 

I would encourage you to post the idea on https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/, as this might not be the best place to put it.

Cheers, 

Sin

*Edited: Saw the post u made there :) 

Edited by SinPoke
14 hours ago, SinPoke said:

I love it. This way you can battle/accept challenge anytime you like, which further enhance gameplay experience for players.

Maybe add a "Hide" button to make the UI not cluttered with 2 teams. 

I would encourage you to post the idea on https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/, as this might not be the best place to put it.

Cheers, 

Sin

*Edited: Saw the post u made there :) 

I did it, see here if you want to support: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, Mylu said:

It's pokemon ,not naruto :v we can't kagebushin no jutsu our team u_u

• 7 months later...
On 6/29/2019 at 1:01 AM, pachima said:
On 6/29/2019 at 12:59 AM, MercyWiz said:

Hi @ all!

I just want to know if the HM Ocarinas are for one character or for all characters on my account? 

1 character

But you can mail them back and forth

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 5:44 AM, KeFuzhen said:

我昨天想購買一些點數來用可是台灣之星的小額付費一直沒成功......之前有成功的為啥會這樣誰能告訴我!

Translation:
"I wanted to buy some points yesterday to use the small amount of the Taiwan Star. The payment has not been successful... I have been successful before, who can tell me!"

StvGxz8.png

Click the little chat icon on the bottom left of the donation portal to contact Xsolla support. They're the financing service that handles donations, so they can help!

Chinese: 
点击捐款网站左下方聊天泡泡的小图片联系 Xsolla支持。这是一家处理捐款的金融公司,所以他们可以提供帮助!

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, SAFN said:

Wow, I spent 1000 points on the bike thinking I would get it early and it's just a Avatar?? 

lol

Duh it's just a skin, bike's where you get it in the vanilla games

Edited by Dibz
Added the useful bit after lol
On 10/5/2019 at 7:09 PM, Dibz said:

lol

Duh it's just a skin, bike's where you get it in the vanilla games

Lol, I know, but I just thought I would get it early. Oh well. Still looks cool. Not worth 1k points though. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can we please have a “Increase team size ticket” 

allowing people to invest more into their teams

so we can add 5-10 more members to reach a higher cap, sinnoh is out..
meaning more players likely to start playing/log in after a year or more to find they need a team. - anyone that has the dedication/well known team can afford it. 
(this might be in wrong place, apologies in advance)

sincerely, 

this moogle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Kupokun said:

Can we please have a “Increase team size ticket” 

allowing people to invest more into their teams

so we can add 5-10 more members to reach a higher cap, sinnoh is out..
meaning more players likely to start playing/log in after a year or more to find they need a team. - anyone that has the dedication/well known team can afford it. 
(this might be in wrong place, apologies in advance)

sincerely, 

this moogle.

Great Idea.......

500RP For 50+ members 

Or

1000RP For 100+ members.

• 2 weeks later...