Gift Shop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We should get DBZ hairs and clothing like we got the Saiyan hair.

Goku's clothing

Vegeta's hair and clothing

Trunks hair and clothing

Gohan's hair and clothing 

Super Saiyan 3 hair would look nice on peoples characters

This are my ideas that I had for a long time but hopefully can we get one of this in the game who knows.Tho I like everyone's idea for outfits and hats.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having four ideas for the gift shop, I'm gonna tell them one by one now because of the forum rules. And no, I haven't yet posted ten topics to enter the submission box but I hope this is soon going to happen. Let's go!

1st How about a Dig-ocarina?

2nd How about a Teleport-ocarina? I know Teleport isn't an HM or a TM but I guess this one is going to sell pretty well

3rd  Oh boy, the ability of buying MASTERBALLS for real money is going to make you so much cash! 

4th  How about a Sweet Scent ocarina?

Edited by Pokourfreak
fixed numbers
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread has been updated with some of the newer items available in the Gift Shop.

Keep in mind that we have 1 limit-timed vanities for sale and 3 seasonal vanities available for 12 more days from the time of this post.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 12:25 PM, Perreh said:

This thread has been updated with some of the newer items available in the Gift Shop.

Keep in mind that we have 1 limit-timed vanities for sale and 3 seasonal vanities available for 12 more days from the time of this post.

so the time limited vanities such like rudolph antler hat + penguin set wont come back to the game anymore ? and the seasonal vanities will come back next year , am i right ?