Gift Shop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, why not add a function to choose the generation of our character? This can be so cool.
For example, if I want the style of character used around 2012 I can pay it in the Gift Shop with Rewards Points.

How's my idea?

Edit: 2013 ---> 2012.
Edited by Tenzeko
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suggestions:

• Color Changes for 5$ donation's worth of points. Tired of seeing Blue? Change to Red. Tired of seeing Cyan? Change to Green.
  • 10$ donation's worth of points, you get an entirely new "Donator Status Color", Silver or Gold (your choice).
  • 10$ donation's worth of points, you get a better pair of Running Shoes that increases movement speed. Makes traversing Gyms/Towns/Caves/etc. easier if you forgot to get the bike/aren't up to the point of getting a bike, etc.
  • Alternative suggestion to above: Bike+, increase movement speed of your bike.
  • 20$ donation's worth of points, you gain access to a new Chat Tab called "VIP" where only fellow 20$ donators have access. Only for the classiest of players... who have money to donate.

Edit: id originally had a few posts id wanted to multi-qoute in this sentence but this'll do.......

I've donated a few hundred dollars atleast half a grand just having to buy one time base character design tickets and name changes to find out all the names id like are taken by someone who hasnt logged in for half a century. -What color should my name be?? :P

faster movement would be a p2w advantage when farming pokes not that it matters at this point its insane trying to make any PokeDollar at this point ive lost interest in the grind.

VIP chat sounds neat..maybe a new chat at $50-$100-$1000? haha. To brag to each other on howmuch weve spent ofcourse. ..in an empty golden labeled room *enter love eyes here*

Enough joking now.

Honestly desu's jacket is 2nd base. Id like to buy a desu & shu doll collection for my secret base for the other $500. Or a desu vanity costume to throw on my charmander and have a firebreathing desu! :'D

Cheer's! Abel

Edited by tipherith
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...