Gift Shop

you are welcome, and next time, please don't say  "little guys", instead, replace it with "overworked people".... And you are right, we are not grateful on how much we have it! I am thankful every single day I get on!

Thats a great point! I'll do my best to use the pc term in the future.

Have you ever thought about making a thread where you post a new tip on how to appreciate the staff every day?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestions:

• Color Changes for 5$ donation's worth of points. Tired of seeing Blue? Change to Red. Tired of seeing Cyan? Change to Green.
  • 10$ donation's worth of points, you get an entirely new "Donator Status Color", Silver or Gold (your choice).
  • 10$ donation's worth of points, you get a better pair of Running Shoes that increases movement speed. Makes traversing Gyms/Towns/Caves/etc. easier if you forgot to get the bike/aren't up to the point of getting a bike, etc.
  • Alternative suggestion to above: Bike+, increase movement speed of your bike.
  • 20$ donation's worth of points, you gain access to a new Chat Tab called "VIP" where only fellow 20$ donators have access. Only for the classiest of players... who have money to donate.

I like all these ideas except the last one. when the game begins to worship vips, the game will slowly become pay-to-win.

• 1 month later...

Suggestions for perks:

Team Secret Bases (Like in Hoenn, each player can have a secret base, but setting aside an area for only teams to have secret bases could be very useful)

RAPping (Rent-A-Poke allows you to call in a level 50 Eeveelution of your choice, but can only be used in NPC battles or wild encounters; although you'd really suck if you used it in a wild encounter; limit of once every 36 hours)

Eon Ticket (For Hoenn; usable once per donation; allows for catching of a temporary Mew who, 48 hours after catching, will go into his own slot in the box and cannot be used until another donation)

Shrek Hat (self explanatory, also is equivalent to love and life)

Invisible items become visible for one week

Again, just some thoughts from a newb. Take them as you will.

• 1 month later...

Hi GM's, this topic seems to be right to post about what happend to me. I bought new Vanity Item which is Knight Helmet (1500 Reward Points) but here comes the "BUT" i bought it to sell for another player. I've got nice offer, we tried to trade but this item is NOT TRADEABLE. There is no info about this item being Acount binded or not tradeable, that's why i want a full refund coz i do not want this item for myself! my in game name is: magnetopro

Please log out and back into the game, this issue has since been fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

If I buy two separate donation status do my chances increase or only the days?

only the days XD

imagine, if you bought 10 one week donation statuses, you'd have 1 week to catch as many shinies as you wanted XD
  • 1 month later...

Just bought Point's how long till it show's up in my game.

and it's not showing up in my bank either I have a Conformation number and everything.

Never mind my webpage canceled before it could finish.... Oh well sorry

Edited by Viersell
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've four ideas for the Gift Shop:

Add a "special ticket" for Mewtwo. (can change the moves of Mewtwo with our TMs from our bag for example)

Add a "special limited Donator Status" for Mewtwo. (up the chance to find a Mewtwo in the Cerulean Cave)

Add a "special ticket" for the teams. (can change the max members of 150 to 200 or 250 for example)

Add a "special function" for the secret bases. (can teleport ourself to another secret base | Unlimited when bought)

Edit: I post my ideas here because it's a thread about the "Gift Shop".~

Edited by Kyosuke
  • 4 weeks later...

3. Name Change Ticket

• An untradable item which can be used to change your characters name.

So lets say I buy a ticket and change my name, do the Pokemon's OT change too or is the previous name kept?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...