[Sig] Archi's Sigs

I wouldn't use bevel and emboss all the time. I would consider to not use pics from the internet all of the time. What I usually do (and lots of others do too) is combine a bunch of pics to make a better one. Hope I helped!

or you could let him do what he wants and stay out of his business

[Sig] Archi's Sigs - Help me learn!

I politely ask you to read the name of the thread before being a jerk. Also he said to give feedback. I didn't flame him in anyway. I didn't criticize his work. I only gave him tips. 

I ask you politely to leave my thread, as by the looks of it to me, you're the one being a jerk. I am asking for feedback on what people think of the sigs I make for them, I did not make you a sig as you did not request one. 

But your right, I am still trying new things give me time.

Sorry for the hold up on everyone elses, been doing other things and haven't gotten to do these yet.

I ask you politely to leave my thread, as by the looks of it to me, you're the one being a jerk. I am asking for feedback on what people think of the sigs I make for them, I did not make you a sig as you did not request one. 

But your right, I am still trying new things give me time.

Sorry for the hold up on everyone elses, been doing other things and haven't gotten to do these yet.

I will leave the thread, don't understand the negative feedback when I give tips especially from the title of the thread "Help me learn". I didn't ask because I don't need one as I do just fine myself. 

[SPOILER] Didn't flame, didn't  criticize, nothing. Just gave tips. [/spoiler]

I will leave the thread, don't understand the negative feedback when I give tips especially from the title of the thread "Help me learn". I didn't ask because I don't need one as I do just fine myself. 

[SPOILER] Didn't flame, didn't  criticize, nothing. Just gave tips. [/spoiler]

he did not ask for your "tips" so do as he asks and leave

Hullo, please and thank you in advance. I know you've got a lot on your plate so don't feel pressured or anything. 

Text: Wenge
Animated: Couldn't really care less, unless you wanted to give the pokemon a shiny-like twinkle, but srs, don't care

Team name: Still teamless v.v, so nty

Render: Shiny umbreon 
Background: Dark colors with an underwater feeling, similar to my profile pic.

[spoiler] I'm not sure what a render actually is that makes it different from a regular image, just that some are hard to find, so if shiny umbreon renders don't exist any eeveelution (or just eevee) would make me happy, except vaporeon who is obviously Dannnno's. [/spoiler]

Hullo, please and thank you in advance. I know you've got a lot on your plate so don't feel pressured or anything. 

Text: Wenge
Animated: Couldn't really care less, unless you wanted to give the pokemon a shiny-like twinkle, but srs, don't care

Team name: Still teamless v.v, so nty

Render: Shiny umbreon 
Background: Dark colors with an underwater feeling, similar to my profile pic.

[spoiler] I'm not sure what a render actually is that makes it different from a regular image, just that some are hard to find, so if shiny umbreon renders don't exist any eeveelution (or just eevee) would make me happy, except vaporeon who is obviously Dannnno's. [/spoiler]

A render is a picture of a pokemon with a transparent background.

Text: Linken
Animated: if possible I would like to see an animated background (more information beneath)
Team Name (?): Aventador [AVTD] but could you make also a version without it?
Image/Render: Pikachu (cool one?)
Background: dark grey almost black resembling storm clouds with lightnings cutting trough (literraly, I would like to see those animated if -as I said- it is possible for you)

Thanks in advance ;)

Linken