Team Tournament [December Edition]

Reserving post, having dinner now, will edit later 

Whatever new post

In all fairness i don't think a pool is the best way to resolve this.

As i said a pool is a terrible idea for deciding things like this, more so in a team tourney. Looking at the votes, most of them ( Pro and Con ) cames from 3-4 teams, meaning that some others teams ( actually, this is partially their own fault for not caring about this ) have said nothing in regard.

A better way to decide this was the host to Pm every team ( at least the ones in the bracket ) and make a pseudo pool like that. That way every team would have had the same vote weight as the others.

Also,  (in the case) the host knew beforehand about the new update and the changes on the meta, it should have been made clear in the OP how things would have gone, without bringing up all this mess

Lastly, enough good reasons were given about Allowing/Non Allowing T-Tar and Dnite in this Team Tourey, the staff should take responsability and make the right decision (lel) giving the comunity a good reason (lel)

Anyway, leveing the battles outside, 10/10 best team tourney ever, would totally read all again

[X] Tyranitar and Dragonite Not Allowed

The community may have had months to prepare for it, but when it comes on the day of a tournament, if you had a week or two like you did when you were notified this was changed to NU, it'd be fine. Think if it was the other way around with NU being put in on the day of the tournament, I doubt you could get 6 pokes done in a day