[mX] Team Mystery [mX] 70 Members!

Killjoy

Since everybody has multiple Guilds, I want to join another Guild. What is the premise and point of Team Mystery?

We are based upon the foundations of bringing the community together through events and competitions, We are both casual and competitive (We are somehow slowly going towards the competitive side though) and we love all Pokemon equally, Except Seakings.

I have also decided that we will have an In Game Team for people who have joined and are in the team through PokeMMO and a Forums team (Anyone can join)

Lol jk, we love Seakings too

We are based upon the foundations of bringing the community together through events and competitions, We are both casual and competitive (We are somehow slowly going towards the competitive side though) and we love all Pokemon equally, Except Seakings.

I have also decided that we will have an In Game Team for people who have joined and are in the team through PokeMMO and a Forums team (Anyone can join)

Lol jk, we love Seakings too

NO! Fuck Seakings...

Just to say, Perish and MaxterWolf have been demoted until they come back and so KuddzZ and MarleyRose have been promoted to Mod position.

I noticed last night, though it would be nice if you PM us what exactly we need to do for the position.

Moderating a guild for a Pokemon MMO is new to me.

The amount of kids on these forums is really unbelievable, Whos seen that noogami? Hes copying peoples profile pictures.

He cant even type properly.

that kid makes me want to throw myself off a cliff -.-

edit: okay so I went looking for him so that I could see if he'd changed his profile pic off of Kaisuke's, only to learn that he deleted his account. Either he's gone forever (too good to be true) or he's created a new profile :/

that kid makes me want to throw myself off a cliff -.-

edit: okay so I went looking for him so that I could see if he'd changed his profile pic off of Kaisuke's, only to learn that he deleted his account. Either he's gone forever (too good to be true) or he's created a new profile :/

I don't think you can just delete your own account.

Banned?

omg that's beautiful. So damn beautiful :D :D hahaha when you search his name it just says like "this user is no longer active" and none of his posts exist any more.

apparently this is quite the deal though i've never heard of him/her... but then again, i'm hardly on forums thanks to black 2.. lol..