[mX] Team Mystery [mX] 70 Members!

Killjoy

Crobat is ready when you are :) Also if I'm not on when you get on, you know my acc details just get one of these guys to help you trade it over. It's in box 2.

D: I dont know them

Time for guessing!

Ill be on teamspeak most of the day but im going out at 1:15 <3

Good job everyone, I'm enjoying torunaments with some team company. =)

When I got to Relentless I just gave a f*** about the matches and had fun with the moment. Proud to be in Team Mystery!

Next time we'll get Killjoy a free pass too. We are all VIP and shouldn't be wasting time in first round. (lol)

you make the team proud

Good job everyone, I'm enjoying torunaments with some team company. =)

When I got to Relentless I just gave a f*** about the matches and had fun with the moment. Proud to be in Team Mystery!

Next time we'll get Killjoy a free pass too. We are all VIP and shouldn't be wasting time in first round. (lol)

When are all the tourneys for friday night fight club because i hardly every get time to take part cos i go to beed at 9:30 GMT

Guys i thought we could try something like a gym leaders just for Team Mystery like this for example

1) (type of gym),(name of gym leader) @ (where to meet to challenge)

So i will accept the first 8 applications here are the types which are in the same order as the current kanto gym leaders

1) Rock (not yet assigned)

2) Water (not yet assigned)

3) Electric Kuddzz: Outside Power Plant

4) Grass (not yet assigned)

5) Psychic (not yet assigned)

6) Poison Subane: Celadon City Restaurant Right Under Game Corner

7) Fire (not yet assigned)

8) Ground Kevpr: Diglett Cave

Gym Applications: OPEN

IGN(charecter name):

Chosen Type:

Where you will accept challenges:

Rules: Pay Attention

1) Level CAP 50

2) No broken moves

3) Your Badge Will Be A Pokemon That Represents The Gym You Beat

4) 3v3 Only!

5) PM the Gym Leaders 5 Minutes before you Challenge Them, it gives them that long to get down to there Gym and to be ready

6) If the Gym Leaders are unable to battle at the current time, the Gym Leaders may say a Time & Date which is fine for the challenger where they can have their match.

7) If you lose to a match you must wait 48 hours irl time before you can re-challenge

The Fearsome Challengers That Won: Congratulations

Rock:

None

Water:

None

Electric:

None

Grass:

None

Psychic:

None

Poison:

None

Fire:

None

Ground:

None

Good Luck :)

I like your idea but there's a lot of gym leader type groups going around already

But who cares, it's all good fun - put me down

IGN - Subane

Chosen type - Poison

Where you will accept challenges - Don't know yet but I'll update as soon as I find a decent place :)

Pokeuser, You do need to plan things first with other staff members before bringing it up.

Also I dont know where everyone came in the tourney but well done to (Me?) KuddzZ, TastyPig, MarleyRose, kevpr and Busterbybuster all for doing so well (kevpr for cheering!)

+10 MP To all for doing so well and representing Team Mystery the best you could!

+20 MP To Tasty for doing amazingly but not quite getting there!

I wont be able to make it to anymore of Blocks tourneys due to timezones :s.

I like your idea but there's a lot of gym leader type groups going around already

But who cares, it's all good fun - put me down

IGN - Subane

Chosen type - Poison

Where you will accept challenges - Don't know yet but I'll update as soon as I find a decent place :)

Ok ill add ya once u found a place, just in case ill reserve the spot for you :)