Zombie Thread

Dannnno

Big fan of the living dead? Love playing all the games, watching the movies, following the TV shows?  Post your favorites here, and why

[spoiler]I'm looking for new suggestions which is why I posted this[/spoiler]

Here are some of my favorite zombie films

Night of the Living Dead - the classic, quintessential zombie movie.  For that alone it deserves a spot any zombie fan's list

Dance of the Dead - an amusing, different take on the traditional zombie film and one that pokes fun at a lot of the zombie stereotypes we're used to.  Not a fantastic movie, but amusing

Dead Snow - Nazi Zombies.  Except not the game.

Dawn of the Dead - reason #1 why malls are a terrible location to survive the zombie apocalypse.  Both the original and the remake are good.

Day of the Dead - I really enjoy how this one really digs into the origin of the zombies

Land of the Dead - not a fantastic movie, and probably the worst of the Romero films.  Still has some amusing moments

Survival of the Dead - I always like the ones where people think the zombies can be turned back, and then get eaten by them

Zombieland - despite being somewhat impractical (what are the odds that bill murray would actually survive) its still a funny, enjoyable film

Shaun of the Dead - the best zomcom movie out there, hands down

Flight of the Living Dead - A B-lister that doesn't care, funny and fast paced

Zombie Strippers - lol

Deadgirl - weird as fuck, but actually an excellent movie

World War Z - Fast moving, interesting, and action packed.  Sometimes the story doesn't make sense and feels contrived, but the film is still quite enjoyable

28 Days/Weeks Later - fast zombies are scary as hell. And IDGAF that they aren't technically zombies, bite me (heh)

Zombieland - despite being somewhat impractical (what are the odds that bill murray would actually survive) its still a funny, enjoyable film

Shaun of the Dead - the best zomcom movie out there, hands down

I love most zombie games and these ^

Left 4 Dead - just the only game I played that is meant for teamwork where you have to work together.

Dead island - the greatest 'fucking around' zombie game ever, a few friends, a good lvl like 20 onwards can be so much fun.

RDR Undead nightmare - a hugely different approach to zombie games which are always in 20th or 21th century setting.

There's more but I'm lazy.

High School of the Dead

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWlAa6_QEdo

[/media]

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? aka Loli's favourite animu

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYopij1eR8s

[/media]

Sankarea?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVOI8nMbKNg

[/media]

I love most zombie games and these ^

Left 4 Dead - just the only game I played that is meant for teamwork where you have to work together.

Dead island - the greatest 'fucking around' zombie game ever, a few friends, a good lvl like 20 onwards can be so much fun.

RDR Undead nightmare - a hugely different approach to zombie games which are always in 20th or 21th century setting.

There's more but I'm lazy.

To add to this

State of Decay - Jesus just watch a video, play it it's amazing.

Is High School of the Dead legitimately good or what? I have heard mixed reviews and as someone who cannot watch any live action horror/scary films/shows I usually turn to anime.

I also have very high standards. ;(

So you can play TWD games, read comics but can't watch the show?

Btw TWD Telltale 4 days left till release.

I've never bothered with TWD series at all for the simple fact I could never be able to watch the show. I understand there's probably other good parts of the franchise but eh, I'm not much for guns either and I think that's a staple in the series.

TT game is just all story a little shooting (which is simple and does not happen much).

Is High School of the Dead legitimately good or what? I have heard mixed reviews and as someone who cannot watch any live action horror/scary films/shows I usually turn to anime.

I've enjoyed it.  Whats the harm in watching an episode or two and going from there?

Back when the show was first airing I was turned off by the zombie theme and didn't give it a chance even when a friend of mine highly recommended it. Fast forward two years later I was watching some anime from my backlog and decided to finally give this show a chance. It's not a masterpiece by anime standards but its pretty fucking awesome if you love boobs, breasts and busts. It has the apocalyptic feel to it and some situations that might happen if we were in that situation. The MC is pretty cool and slaps worst girl in the first episode. With guns, zombies and boobs its basically a 'guy' anime but it can be enjoyed by everyone. I never knew what love felt like until I watched the show.

Best girl pictured below.

[spoiler]might be a little lewd[spoiler]2WwrQlH.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.