Reindeer Games

Santa has lost his 9 magic Stantler while delivering presents to the children of Kanto.
They were last seen in the area of Altering Cave among a herd of wild Stantler.
He needs your help finding them so he can finish his trip around the world.

Date: Monday Dec. 23 7PM-9PM EST

Rules
Each Stantler has a specific nature. When you catch one of Santa's Santler, you must ensure that it's name matches the corresponding nature.
All Stantler must have been caught within the event time.

Pokemon must be the player's OT

Pokemon must be caught between levels 18-28

Pokemon must be caught within Altering Cave

Santa's helpers will be in a nearby Pokemon Center to check each Stantler.
You must bring the Stantler to them and link them in a whisper or show them in a trade window.
The first player to return all 9 Stantler wins.
In the event of a tie the player who found Rudolph first wins, based on capture time.

Dasher - Jolly
Dancer - Timid
Prancer - Bold
Vixen - Naughty
Comet - Hasty
Cupid - Bashful
Donner - Adamant
Blitzen - Serious
Rudolph - Brave

Prize: Shiny Stantler 234.gif

HostXelaKebert

-Feel free to PM me if you have any questions of concerns about this event-

Lewd.

[spoiler] Just wanted to say I like how the natures match up with the names/personalities. I should also add the prize is slightly ridiculous imo for this type of event, although it's a cute idea.[/spoiler]

Prize fits so but yeah I agree gonna have fun on X-mas eve.

It's theorized that all the reindeer are female, but no one knows their actual genders.

Although that would make sense for the main 8 since only female reindeer have antlers in December, Rudolph is specifically stated to be male.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (reindeer)
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
And all of the other reindeer (reindeer)
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph)
Join in any reindeer games

-Lyrics to "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a fictional male reindeer with a glowing red nose, popularly known as "Santa's 9th Reindeer." When depicted, he is the lead reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve. The luminosity of his nose is so great that it illuminates the team's path through inclement winter weather.

Rudolph first appeared in a 1939 booklet written by Robert L. May and published by Montgomery Ward.[1][2][3]

The story is owned by The Rudolph Company, L.P. and has been adapted in numerous forms including a popular song, a television special and sequels, and a feature film and sequel. Character Arts, LLC manages the licensing for the Rudolph Company, L.P. In many countries, Rudolph has become a figure of Christmas folklore.

-Wikipedia