Hello PokeMMO's .. About me / Questions

Hello my name is Champion I am 20 years old from New York. I act and I am taking up computer business in college. [Instagram @Pentrilx] Snog @Lava

Ive been playing online games for years and used to play PokeCyrus years back until they had a reset.

Ive just played habbo from time to time but I was bored on it so I decided to check this back out.

I have a few questions about the game as a whole.

What is the point of this game ? Do people collect pokemon and show off who has the most?

Or do people play to battle each other? Is there scoreboards of like most wins ? Or most pokemon ? Or most $?

Sorry to sound like a brag but I would like a new hobby from time to time and looking to see what people think or do

around here since I do not know anybody.

Welcome.

The point of the game is to interract with others. Most people collect competitive Pokemon and shiny Pokemon, and a lot of people like to collect them to show off. People battle each other countless times in Viridian City for fun every day, but there are no scoreboards for wins, species caught, PokeYen, etc.

Welcome.

The point of the game is to interract with others. Most people collect competitive Pokemon and shiny Pokemon, and a lot of people like to collect them to show off. People battle each other countless times in Viridian City for fun every day, but there are no scoreboards for wins, species caught, PokeYen, etc.

Thanks, Is there a section in the forum that is a guide of how rare some pokemon are and the cost?  Appreciate it.

Thanks, Is there a section in the forum that is a guide of how rare some pokemon are and the cost?  Appreciate it.

There is no real 'guide' on that, mainly because the market is always changing, and values are always built on opinions in MMO markets. If you want to find a generalized value of something specific, however, you can post in the Value Discussion thread and get some opinions from others.