[Implemented] Option to display character name and team tag above own character

I always found it odd that one cannot see their own name/team tag in this game. In many other MMOs, this is staple. One downside to not having your own name/team tag visible is that you cannot tell whether you are in a team or not without pressing G. I also think it would just be neat to see what a tag looks like next to your character name without seeing someone else's screenshot or what have you. It could be a toggle option if some people found it annoying for whatever reason. I just think it should be a possibility to have it be displayed if one so wishes. I can't really see a downside to this. It would just be a sort of quality of life change.

if it's implemented at some point, i would like the option to toggle it on/off.

edit: i know you said it barrage, i just put this post here for a little emphasis. The reason being I would personally have it off most of the time. I like a clean display. Prefer to see the buildings and grass patches over text. that's just me...everybody is different.

if it's implemented at some point, i would like the option to toggle it on/off.

It could be a toggle option if some people found it annoying for whatever reason. I just think it should be a possibility to have it be displayed if one so wishes.

• 4 months later...

I wanna say at some point I rememeber getting really annoyed with my name and team tag overlapping everyone else's name and whatnot, I also remember turning the option off. Maybe the option was removed? Orrrr maybe it was all a dream...

EDIT: Also, I do like the option itself...even if I would never use it. I dislike having my name and Team tag on my own screen, overlapping other people I don't know.