The PokeMMO CAP Art Contest

im join 

my nickname : soujiroh

im use concept astrazelle, so because its fighter type im think how to maked it liked that..coz fighter type is the most pokemon looks like human.. had leg and hand and fight like human too using martial art.. so here is my art hope u like it

http://s1196.photobucket.com/user/l1s4zz/media/Snapshot_20131229.jpg.html << here is the link tomy photobucket

idk why it doesnt wanna show the pict.. anyway i had draw all 3 concept but i choice astrazelle coz is the most cute XD

noted for the draw :

oh btw the horn is like lighthing rod and it can call forth the thunder storm and can charge it for multiply damage when use volt tackle

and ball on its tail like a power bank can saved up the lighthing he absorb..when its saved some thunder the ball will glow, more saved more glow it is... and becarefull if it release the energy that he saved coz can be one hit ko... 

IGN: RacheLucario

Pokemon chosen: Astrazelle

Program used: Paint Tool SAI

Time taken: 10 hours (+ several hours "catching" the Pokemon)

astrazelle__fakemon__by_rachelucario-d70

I have chosen to draw my interpretation of Projectile's Astrazelle. I based this picture on the name (Astrazelle), classification (the Cosmic Gazelle Pokemon), base stats, movepool and Pokedex entries as well as on a Thomson's Gazelle (general anatomy + side stripe). I wanted to stress as much as possible the "Cosmic Gazelle" part and half electric typing, hence the colouration and starry pelt. I could go more into depth about what represents what, but the rest should be pretty easy to figure out. While the fighting typing is a bit subtle, there are quite a number of Pokemon with unidentifiable typing including but not limited to Altaria.

To add authenticity and believability to it, I decided to go out and catch one as proof. I took some screenshots before releasing it (because I found it by exploiting a bug and don't want to be banned).

[spoiler]

34JUdPF.png

vIBRyss.png

VW85jqg.png

GeIZfw6.png

Sk3v2XY.png

vUx2suZ.png

QQcoJn1.png

The stats match up with its IVs, nature and base stats. The moves are accurate for its level. Its static paralyzed Smeargle. Its gender is correct. It has a party sprite. It has a follower sprite. It's oddly resized in battle like all other Pokemon. I just killed any amount of subtlety these screenshots might have had. Also...

Good question. I'm allowing sprite art but rather as an addition to a drawing, so if you draw one of the entries you're allowed to add a sprite picture, which could of course help out making your entry more believeable as a Pokemon.

[spoiler]

Male sprite:
0OGAyP7.png
Female sprite:
KfMVrpU.png
Follower sprite (male):
O9708Uj.png
Party sprite:
KMsNw5S.png
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

IGN: RacheLucario

Pokemon chosen: Astrazelle

Program used: Paint Tool SAI

Time taken: 10 hours (+ several hours "catching" the Pokemon)

astrazelle__fakemon__by_rachelucario-d70

I have chosen to draw my interpretation of Projectile's Astrazelle. I based this picture on the name (Astrazelle), classification (the Cosmic Gazelle Pokemon), base stats, movepool and Pokedex entries as well as on a Thomson's Gazelle (general anatomy + side stripe). I wanted to stress as much as possible the "Cosmic Gazelle" part and half electric typing, hence the colouration and starry pelt. I could go more into depth about what represents what, but the rest should be pretty easy to figure out. While the fighting typing is a bit subtle, there are quite a number of Pokemon with unidentifiable typing including but not limited to Altaria.

To add authenticity and believability to it, I decided to go out and catch one as proof. I took some screenshots before releasing it (because I found it by exploiting a bug and don't want to be banned).

[spoiler]

34JUdPF.png

vIBRyss.png

VW85jqg.png

GeIZfw6.png

Sk3v2XY.png

vUx2suZ.png

QQcoJn1.png

The stats match up with its IVs, nature and base stats. The moves are accurate for its level. Its static paralyzed Smeargle. Its gender is correct. It has a party sprite. It has a follower sprite. It's oddly resized in battle like all other Pokemon. I just killed any amount of subtlety these screenshots might have had. Also...

[spoiler]

Male sprite:
0OGAyP7.png
Female sprite:
KfMVrpU.png
Follower sprite (male):
O9708Uj.png
Party sprite:
KMsNw5S.png
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

no dex data.  confirmed fake

IGN:ZeroZephy
Gilgamesh's Desarrakis
A little explanation on the drawing..since the sandworm does not have eyes to protect itself in the harsh desserts . it emits booming echoes to create a 3d perspective in order to guide its path. and since it lives in ancient times.many warriors have come and carved its symbols thus leaving desarrakis permanent scars which glows whenever it unleashes hell.desarrakis was too weak to battle making it drill its way to the deepest part of the earth.the caves has not yet discovered as of now.but desarrakis has recovered and shall rise above the ground to kill...warriors who tries to tame this creature..beware
Teaser Image:
[spoiler]xbwox0.png[/spoiler]
Finished Product:
[spoiler]e7bjep.png[/spoiler]
Shiny Friend :3
[spoiler]15rjsyf.png[/spoiler]

I saw this Pokemon right before 2014 and has been remooved after 30 seconds or so(good thing i have proof :D)

iyj7f4.png

[spoiler]2nsnhnl.png

Ign:Madnokof
Senile's Elibel
artwork by me(i know it is fake but :D)[/spoiler]

That's hilarious. I can just imagine some Admin scrambling to delete the page before it became a huge deal XD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.