Spoons

Alakazam

Uh, hi. New to this place, just joined the forum, all that newbie stuff. Not sure what else to say other than that... Iunno. Hi. XD

Known about this site for awhile now but stumbled back upon it via a JWittz video about fan-made games, had to check it out and now here I am.

In-game name is SirAlakazam. :) (horrible intro, sorry)

EDIT: Oblivious Magikarp is oblivious. 8D

Uh, hi. New to this place, just joined the forum, all that newbie stuff. Not sure what else to say other than that... Iunno. Hi. XD

Known about this site for awhile now but stumbled back upon it via a JWittz video about fan-made games, had to check it out and now here I am.

In-game name is SirAlakazam. :) (horrible intro, sorry)

EDIT: Oblivious Magikarp is oblivious. 8D

My god that thing I talked about with people a few days ago is now relevant.

Also welcome to the forums/game.

My god that thing I talked about with people a few days ago is now relevant.

Also welcome to the forums/game.

Ha, funny. Yeah, I just got into watching his videos not too long ago, he's got some good stuff. And in response to that post, I have to agree with what... -goes to read author-... JWingWangWong? Weird name. What he said. Anyway, getting recognition in a popular video such as that one doesn't mean that people will flock to this place. I just [i]happened[/i] to, so that's my alibi. :3

Ha, funny. Yeah, I just got into watching his videos not too long ago, he's got some good stuff. And in response to that post, I have to agree with what... -goes to read author-... JWingWangWong? Weird name. What he said. Anyway, getting recognition in a popular video such as that one doesn't mean that people will flock to this place. I just happened to, so that's my alibi. :3

They do, there's always a noticeable increase in players after videos like that are posted.

Anyways, welcome.

Ha, funny. Yeah, I just got into watching his videos not too long ago, he's got some good stuff. And in response to that post, I have to agree with what... -goes to read author-... JWingWangWong? Weird name. What he said. Anyway, getting recognition in a popular video such as that one doesn't mean that people will flock to this place. I just happened to, so that's my alibi. :3

If I was JWong people would ask me every single day if I was that street fighter player, but yea I knew people from that video were going to come here sooner or later. :p

Welcome to the Forums!