Friday Night Fifties [November Edition] (64-Man)

I can't even explain how happy I am to see this made 64-man instead of 32-man... OMG Friday come sooner and let's have a great tournament lel. :P

Referees: SakuraHime, SaucyBoss, XelaKebert, Kearsten, ArchinixMariout, BrutalGG, Tranzmaster

Counting 8 refs and ShiChan not one of them, so I guess you are busy keeping them busy^^ haha :D

[spoiler]friday-soon-arrives-casimiro.jpg[/spoiler]

I can't even explain how happy I am to see this made 64-man instead of 32-man... OMG Friday come sooner and let's have a great tournament lel. :P

Referees: SakuraHime, SaucyBoss, XelaKebert, Kearsten, ArchinixMariout, BrutalGG, Tranzmaster

Counting 8 refs and ShiChan not one of them, so I guess you are busy keeping them busy^^ haha :D

[spoiler]friday-soon-arrives-casimiro.jpg[/spoiler]

I am listed as host for my tournaments but I always ref.

Time Clause: For larger tournaments where time is an issue; if a match continues to the point of holding up the tournament proceedings (as in no other matches can be played until that one is finished), both players in the match would get disqualified. This doesn't apply from semi-finals onward.

List of Clauses and What They Mean

Just saying. I know the players didn't complain but Time Clause isn't a "The tournament is slow for various reasons, we should DQ a match that is slow" Clause.