Change pokeball order when breeding

LionKIng

Question

The order is now ultraball , great ball , pokeball , I already wasted over 20 ultra balls while going too fast or just not paying attention to when you have to chose the ball your pokemon will be in when he hatches , I really think the order should be reversed = Pokeball , great ball , ultra ball.

7 answers to this question

I would have suggested this myself but I have assumed that this was intentional so that players would, on occasion, use a more expensive Pokeball. 

It's an easy rework, as far as I can tell, and would benefit players, but I can't see it being a priority to staff. As far as I am concerned the money spent on this mistake does not warrant having the balls in this order, it would most likely just transfer to players taking that extra few seconds to avoid clicking the wrong ball (what I do now).

Simply put, staff should change it as it's not a real long term benefit to the economy for these mistakes to be occurring, imo. 

I tihnk it's reddicullus if this is to spend more money on balls. Worst money sink I've ever herd of, it can't be that hard to change the list? .-)

Edit

I would have suggested this myself but I have assumed that this was intentional so that players would, on occasion, use a more expensive Pokeball. 

It's an easy rework, as far as I can tell, and would benefit players, but I can't see it being a priority to staff. As far as I am concerned the money spent on this mistake does not warrant having the balls in this order, it would most likely just transfer to players taking that extra few seconds to avoid clicking the wrong ball (what I do now).

Simply put, staff should change it as it's not a real long term benefit to the economy for these mistakes to be occurring, imo. 

I have more faith in the developers than to think the reason is that stupid. ^-D

I tihnk it's reddicullus if this is to spend more money on balls. Worst money sink I've ever herd of, it can't be that hard to change the list? .-)

Edit

I have more faith in the developers than to think the reason is that stupid. ^-D

It's not a "money sink", it's an way of ordering things so players sometimes spend more. No, I don't have this confirmed but the order goes against logic and it goes against what would be easy for players so there is most likely some sort of reason behind it. 

It's the only thing I have seen in reverse order, so I would think logically it was done this way on purpose. Now I am not one to hold down the buttons or go button mash happy so I have never accidentally picked ultra ball, but I can see how that would be frustrating. I don't see any reason why not to change it simply for the fact the first time I saw it I noticed it right away. I said that's not right it's backwards!! :)