[Denied]Link the Hall of fame in game

Since the only award for the team who wins the official team tournys(besides pride/bragging rights) is entry into the hall of fame thread

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/31622-pokemmo-hall-of-fame/

i suggest that the HOF is linked via in game possibly through the H tab. or there could just be a seperate tab that shows the recent official tournament winners. since its obvious, even the moderators have stated that a very small percentage of players actually use or look at the forums i think this would be a cool idea and more fulfilling for the players of the winning team. thoughts?

Or better yet, why not give unique badges to people who win tourneys on the forums, they can be displayed below your avatar.

Example:

5OcHLEZ.png

Cough Cough. Sorry to hijack.

Just to double check before implying too much, is this suppose to be a forum account feature? In game accounts and Forum accounts are not linked. 

Just to double check before implying too much, is this suppose to be a forum account feature? In game accounts and Forum accounts are not linked. 

This would be for forums, but why couldn't there be the same thing in a person's trainer card too.

But Hall of Fame in-game would be great.

This would be for forums, but why couldn't there be the same thing in a person's trainer card too.

But Hall of Fame in-game would be great.

It would be nice if it were on a peer visible trainer card but since forum and in game accounts are not linked it would make the forum account display a bit difficult (impossible) at the moment and for as long as in game and forums aren't linked, as far as I can tell. 

I like this mostly because some people might not even know such events even exist in this game. At least I didn't before I heard from players in game after battling many weeks casually in Viridian channel 1. If from the beginning people got to know such competitive scene exist in this game it might even get them more motivated to play this game and eventually raise a comp team of their own. If they see just a couple of guys playing comp 50s in Viridian channel 1 they might think that's all comp play in this game and quit the game and not even give a shot to tournament competitive play because they don't know such thing existed.