Elite 4 Levels

MustaEyolfPedes

Question

This has probably been posted before, but I went through a few pages and didn't see it so I figured I'd post it up.

I don't know how hard it would be to code (I'm assuming fairly-very difficult if not impossible), but what if the levels of the Elite 4 were dependent on a few factors? Instead of them being stable after the second time you battle them, they could increase relative to the number of times you've beaten them AND the level of your pokemon/lead pokemon. This, in my opinion, would make grinding the E4 more challenging and enjoyable. It would also be good to prevent you from simply soloing it with whatever Pokemon you happen to have on your lead.

4 answers to this question

and add a reward money for finishing it, not much, thx. it couldnt be more unattractive atm

This was more about giving people with 80s/90s level pokemon a reason to keep challenging the E4. I mean, it really sucks that I only get 1 level out of the whole 5 trainers. I farm Abras, so the money bit really doesn't bother me.

It's to the point where I don't even do Elite 4 anymore, exp is nothing special and no money. Honestly the exp would be superior if we could repeat it, but u cant for some gawd awful reason to make this the grindyst game ever.