New in the forum, oldie on Pokemon

radianx

Hi people, I'm RadianX. And it's the first time that I Join to a forum to acctualy participate hehe, I really don't know what to say.. My mother language is Spanish so I apologise for any grammatical mistake that i can have in the future (?
I Joined because I wanted to do a translation to spanish for the client, I already checked and find that there existed one spanish, but it wasn't latinamerican spanish (and the links for it weren't anywere because the creator of the post put a rom in the link). So I guess my first contribution will be that.

Thanks for readin'. Have a nice day :)

Well hi and welcome. I am new here too and i do take spanish but im not very good though. I have wanted there to be something is online for pokemon and now is the time that i have wanted to get competitive, but i can't download the stuff i need to play because my computer has no more data room left for something like this game, but i can still talk with all the people who do or who are about to. But, anyway I hope you will enjoy this place. I just joined yesterday.

Hi people, I'm RadianX. And it's the first time that I Join to a forum to acctualy participate hehe, I really don't know what to say.. My mother language is Spanish so I apologise for any grammatical mistake that i can have in the future (?
I Joined because I wanted to do a translation to spanish for the client, I already checked and find that there existed one spanish, but it wasn't latinamerican spanish (and the links for it weren't anywere because the creator of the post put a rom in the link). So I guess my first contribution will be that.

Thanks for readin'. Have a nice day :)

I tried to do a signature, but i don't know why the picture I put didn't show up. 

wait what requirements for what? what do i need to be able to do to make a signature picture? 

• Up to 1 images • Images up to 500 x 200 pixels • Any number of URLs • Any number of lines

It says so right on the signature page o.O

Oh and welcome :D