New Hoenn-Native-Wanna-Be

Hey guys. I'm am new to Pokemon MMO. I wanna be able to play, but i have a crappy computer that has no more room for anything else (not my fault either, the computer is beige so that is how old it is). This is my 3rd year of playong Pokemon and I have now wanted to become competitive, but I have a DS Lite and I need a Wifi adapter just to connect to the word of battlers and traders. Ever since I started playng it has become my main focus for my free time. My first game was Emerald and I still love playing it so much and I have accumulated almost all the Gameboy Advance games and still think it is the best one of all. I would love to get connected with other people who love Pokemon just as much as i do. In fact I am trying to start a Pokemon tournament in my highschool in the spring and if I can find a teacher to supervise, it will happen. But, I don't know many people in my school who play or people who play as much as I do. I would love to meet new Pokemon fans and would love to chat with all you guys. And when I get a new computer, you bet i will play. 12/14/12 Newtown Strong.

Hoenn is the region for 3rd generation. I absolutely love it. I wish the Pokemon world was real and if I could choose to live in any region, Hoenn would be my first pick. The one town I would live in would be Fortree. The music in the is my favorite for the towns and the houses are treehouses! Who wouldn't wanna live in one right?