[Sig] Noir's Showcase

Noir

hey uh I got some renders if you could try with any of them that u like

here here here and here

Words: 10th Division JIceJDragon

Aww yis I love Hitsugaya. Sure :) For future reference a render is when the character is on a transparent background these are stocks but I can work with these too. I'll try my best, but I might PM you to ask if you're ok with a different Hitsugaya render if I see one that's easier to work with.

I really like your work :o

Could you do one with my username and this render?

I'll donate to you in game if you want :3

Sure, someone else has requested me so I'll do yours after I get to theirs. That render is a bit poor quality so it might be a bit hard to work with, do you have anything non-3D model? If you have your heart set on that one I can do it but I'm not sure it'll turn out the best :P If you can't be bothered finding another one, you could tell me what to search and I can send you a list of good suggestions, otherwise I'll just use that one.

Sure, someone else has requested me so I'll do yours after I get to theirs. That render is a bit poor quality so it might be a bit hard to work with, do you have anything non-3D model? If you have your heart set on that one I can do it but I'm not sure it'll turn out the best :P If you can't be bothered finding another one, you could tell me what to search and I can send you a list of good suggestions, otherwise I'll just use that one.

This is what I searched

• 1 month later...

Done, sorry for the wait.

Colour:

asakano_by_heyitsjono-d7a84ns.png

Black/White:

asakano_bw_by_heyitsjono-d7a84o3.png

The text placement/final design effects look pretty shitty because photoshop crashed right as I added the text, and all I could save was a screenshot. But yeah, hope you like it.

It looks great! ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic