[Video] New Videos!

mauru2

Due to Rowley's RIP i have decided to start a Youtube channel for pokemmo.I will be recording and commentating all official tournies,and any unofficial i am available to do!

I also am doing random viridian battles for the fun of it to keep the stream updated in between tournies.

If you would like to be specifically recorded in a tourney or just in a random battle! Along with the youtube channel i have started a Pokemmo blog for fun use check it out in my sig \/,,,Not sure where this would be posted or even if its allowed...plz beleive me i am doing it only because i love the game and want to do more.  If necessary u may remove it but would ask u not to!

U can pm me or whisp me or post on here if u have a request...thanks for all the help and hopeful support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLM5E-_spqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-vrIun0Gw

plz dont judge these to much these were tests to make sure evrything is working and up! next ones tommorow will have commenatyr and all

^^^this is my youtube channel. yes i know there is only one video, but i have many more to put up tonight, and it will be updated with 5+ everyday

wasnt sure if it were supposed to go here since i was just informing the public that i was doing it but ok thanks i guess!

yeah i thought so lol no one looks at this set of posts "sigh" oh well seems it will be harder than i though to do this!

Edited by mauru2
Edited to adhere the Rules.

ok thanks xand! and yeah my intention wasnt on showing the videos with this post cause all the official ones will have commentary and everything but this post was to inform the communty about both of these things im doing and to hopefully get people who want to be seen!.   thats why i put it originaly in general just to inform...only because not many look here :P but thanks agian i guess before big tournies ill post a little someting saying i will be recording and if anyone wants there specicfic one to let me know!

You should totally add some soundtrack to the videos.
Sounds of baby penguins summoning satan isn't that pleasing to listen to.

yeah I just woke up, but they were a test I have to put a song with them or something ... All the other ones have commentary so there's no penguins
  • Kizhaz locked this topic