[Sig] |Acertijos Signature|Banners|Shop| Closed for a time | Block Please

Does he give people permission to use his work? Just wondering.

Edit: Just adding that Darkshade takes into account whether or not the author gives permission for others to use his work, so just giving credit isn't enough if the author didn't say he allows it. At least, that's how he handled things before. Just letting you know.

Does he give people permission to use his work? Just wondering.

Edit: Just adding that Darkshade takes into account whether or not the author gives permission for others to use his work, so just giving credit isn't enough if the author didn't say he allows it. At least, that's how he handled things before. Just letting you know.

When you upload something to deviantart these accepting the use of your content in any other site without autorization im giving credits because its deserve.

Check terms of service :v

When you upload something to deviantart these accepting the use of your content in any other site without autorization im giving credits because its deserve.

Check terms of service :v

Are you sure?

As seen in paragraph 16:

Please note that when you upload Content, third parties will be able to copy, distribute and display your Content using readily available tools on their computers for this purpose although other than by linking to your Content on deviantART any use by a third party of your Content could violate paragraph 4 of these Terms and Conditions unless the third party receives permission from you by license.

So, technically, it means that you're only allowed to link to his content, but not modify it or use it, if you don't have permission.

Not that I have anything to do with it, I just noticed this and was curious, considering how I've seen Darkshade handle these kind of situations in the past. But I hope I'm wrong :P

Other than that, keep up the good work. :D

Are you sure?

As seen in paragraph 16:

So, technically, it means that you're only allowed to link to his content, but not modify it or use it, if you don't have permission.

Not that I have anything to do with it, I just noticed this and was curious, considering how I've seen Darkshade handle these kind of situations in the past. But I hope I'm wrong :P

Other than that, keep up the good work. :D

Sorry my bad :v