Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet

Sheesha

Hello, friends and folk on the PokeMMO forums! My name is Sheesha (no relation to hooka, which I am not fond of to begin with; it's a name association; I couldn't say Alesia, my name, when I was little).

I am here to talk about playing PokeMMO and to brag about how super great I am. In fact, I suspect I might spend more time here than actually playing, because forums thrill my short attention span far more than grinding.

I tried to watch a movie whilst grinding last night, The Killer Inside Me, and the film unsettled me so much I left the computer to chain smoke and bake cookies.

Writing introductions is hard! Talk to me if you enjoy science fiction, history, linguistics, BDSM, archaeology and anthropology, um-- general nerdery; I do it all.

Except superhero comics, not so fond of those. But I'll drool endlessly over anything Garth Ennis has written.

Hello, friends and folk on the PokeMMO forums! My name is Sheesha (no relation to hooka, which I am not fond of to begin with; it's a name association; I couldn't say Alesia, my name, when I was little).

I am here to talk about playing PokeMMO and to brag about how super great I am. In fact, I suspect I might spend more time here than actually playing, because forums thrill my short attention span far more than grinding.

I tried to watch a movie whilst grinding last night, The Killer Inside Me, and the film unsettled me so much I left the computer to chain smoke and bake cookies.

Writing introductions is hard! Talk to me if you enjoy science fiction, history, linguistics, BDSM, archaeology and anthropology, um-- general nerdery; I do it all.

Except superhero comics, not so fond of those. But I'll drool endlessly over anything Garth Ennis has written.

Nice intro ^^! Yeah grinding is so boringg... Fourms entertain me as well x3!

Yeah, recently I've found myself spending more time on the forums than actually playing the game too.

bake cookies.

What kind?

Talk to me if you enjoy science fiction, history, linguistics, BDSM, archaeology and anthropology, um-- general nerdery; I do it all.

I'll probably take you up on that offer. Specifically for Linguistics and Anthropology.

EDIT: I just did exactly this.

Welcome :D

What kind?

Chocolate chip. They always just seem to turn out the best. Although I'm running low on special ingredients, so I may have to switch to shortbread soon.

If you're a nerd, you're in the right place :) welcome.

Actually, in my interactions on this forum, I've found members to be much less geeky than I was expecting. But Pokemon invites all kinds!