Bullying

kloneman

Lol pink shirt day I still don't get why that would solve bullying it just solves pink shirts.

Do not mention the monstrosity that is Pink Shirt Day. 

[spoiler]It's kind of for a good cause but the entire story is appalling... also it doesn't make any effort to fight gay bashing/gender stereotypes. [/spoiler]

• 4 months later...

I used to bully kids a lot in school. I was not only mean, but got other kids to be mean, too. There wasn't any real reason for it besides thinking it was "fun". I was a cheerleader from elementary school all the way up to highschool and would make fun of anyone who wasn't apart of the "cool kids click". Looking back on it, I can see how some of the things I did and said were pretty hurtful. I'm not proud of what I did. I've learned that some things you say to people could stick with them for their entire lives, even if you've forgotten about it a minute later after you've said it. It's important to understand that not everyone is strong-willed. They just don't have it in them to brush things off easily and that's okay. You need to help them grow stronger, not attack them... so they become weaker. This isn't survival of the fittest. If I could turn back time understanding what I do now, maybe I could have prevented certain.. sad things.. from happening to other people  :unsure:

I used to bully kids a lot in school. I was not only mean, but got other kids to be mean, too. There wasn't any real reason for it besides thinking it was "fun". I was a cheerleader from elementary school all the way up to highschool and would make fun of anyone who wasn't apart of the "cool kids click". Looking back on it, I can see how some of the things I did and said were pretty hurtful. I'm not proud of what I did. I've learned that some things you say to people could stick with them for their entire lives, even if you've forgotten about it a minute later after you've said it. It's important to understand that not everyone is strong-willed. They just don't have it in them to brush things off easily and that's okay. You need to help them grow stronger, not attack them... so they become weaker. This isn't survival of the fittest. If I could turn back time understanding what I do now, maybe I could have prevented certain.. sad things.. from happening to other people  :unsure:

tumblr_lofq4h1QXv1qc9hf3o1_400.gif

Did you really have to bump this to tell us you were a cheerleader in elementary school? 

Sorry?

uh5A6.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.