Bullying

kloneman

What are your thoughts on bullying?

Well I used to be a bully in high school for in grade school I was bullied, it started with my first day of highschool some kid drank my pepsi. So I hit him with a pipe and got kicked out for a week, from then on I was a huge asshole to everyone until my senior year I turned caring.

Why do you think they do it?

I did it from anger, I was tired of being picked on. So I turned it around.

Do you think cyber bullying sometimes goes too far?

Yeah.... even on here, or other forums it can get bad. Just because your talking to a profile doesnt mean it doesnt feel.

Have you ever participated in any bullying activities?

See first answer, my worst thing Ive done is break a kids DS for tripping me in the hallway by accident.

If so, do you feel guilty about what you did?

Every day. Literally. You never forget moments when you were a complete douche.

I have a good friend named Kellypoo, and it makes me sad to hear he gets cyber bullied. I comfort him a lot though, does anyone have advice on this? Is there things I could try with him to make him feel better? Or advice I could give him?

Overall I am severally against bullying, and I think cyber bullying is worse in a sense that the individuals who experience it cannot escape it much like someone only bullied in person/at school can by going home or leaving the situation. I understand why some bullying takes place, and I understand people want to assert themselves in different ways but it's sad that some people seek that gratification through putting others down as opposed to raising themselves up (such as being constructive with their time, doing well in school, having a hobby, volunteering, etc). 

Also.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lOxp7LB6KM[/media]

I have a good friend named Kellypoo, and it makes me sad to hear he gets cyber bullied. I comfort him a lot though, does anyone have advice on this? Is there things I could try with him to make him feel better? Or advice I could give him?

Overall I am severally against bullying, and I think cyber bullying is worse in a sense that the individuals who experience it cannot escape it much like someone only bullied in person/at school can by going home or leaving the situation. I understand why some bullying takes place, and I understand people want to assert themselves in different ways but it's sad that some people seek that gratification through putting others down as opposed to raising themselves up (such as being constructive with their time, doing well in school, having a hobby, volunteering, etc). 

Also.

That just that

I was bullied most of the years before High School which is strange when I think about it but my friends were always there.

Cyber bulling is just idk I haven't really got an idea about it, I'm not a facebook ect person.

And Kellypoo made your sig, I like dat.

Give kellypoo a nice big hug and tell him everything is going to be alright. Poor kellypoo ;_;

What are your thoughts on bullying?
Its inane
Why do you think they do it?
For the show of power over someone else, to make them feel they are in some way better than the person they are bullying
Do you think cyber bullying sometimes goes too far?

Yes

Have you ever participated in any bullying activities?

Maybe, if I did it was in elementary school and I have a little bit of a poor memory of that time period.

If so, do you feel guilty about what you did?

If I did then of course I would, just look at my thoughts on it.

Let's face it, people that bully because they need self confidence are the lowest form of humanity society has to offer. As an individual they have no control over who you are, what you do, and how you live life. If they do you need to stand up for yourself because the biggest hurdle a person needs to get over in bullying is getting over the person that bullies. There is only a few things a friend can do before you have to realize "I have to man up and have to fight my own battles" and then once you can do that you can handle your situation a lot better. 

Cyberbullying has gotten worse over the years as people can easily insult and torture a person over the internet right behind their monitors. And these people are usually people you know in real life so saying "I can just run away from the problem by not going online. That will solve my issues." Well, it doesn't as chances are you'll see them everyday while at school or some other public place. The first way to tackle this issue is talk to some friends about it because it's good to get some stress off your chest. Second way is finding a solution to stop it from happening. Usually those who bully others is because the individual usually allows it to happen so the best way to stop getting cyberbullied is to not become vulnerable to it. This step alone is something I cannot explain as it's really up to the individual to figure out how someone can stop getting cyberbullied and there's so many circumstances that it's ridiculous what some cyberbulliers do in order to bully their victims. Last and not least remember that you as an individual is more important than the person that cyber bullies. He/she is a human being that pathetically has to insult you behind a monitor because their self-esteem is lower than their attitude. Remember as an individual you are a beautiful human being that is perfect just the way you are and no one should try and change that for you.

I remember my dad telling me when he came here in the 1970s. Saskatchewan didn't have many asian folks here so he would be an easy target for bullying because of his race. In high school this was true, but being prepared to stand his ground he fought many fights and won all of them (except for 2) and soon after many people didn't make fun of him because they didn't want to lose a fight. It was brutal back then and a lot has changed then but that mentality is what prevented me from being a victim in being bullied and any insults people made at me didn't matter because I don't care what they say cause it didn't affect me. 

Also.

Tell him to learn how to operate basic privacy controls on websites.

If you get cyber-bullied you're literally retarded.

this, there was a belgian documentary about teenage girls getting bullied on a social site called askfm or something, some would rather get continue bullied than stop using the site.

They added a button to advoid anonmyous people from making contact with you, and again most of them would rather take the bullying.

Cyber bullying you can advoid by the press of a couple of buttons, while you cant with real bullying.

Just one thing, i don't really have any experience about bullying nor irl nor on the internet but, let's say you guys now start picking on me and bullying me, i would not give a shit ( because i know you're just a bunch of faggots ) and i'll just probably drop the comunity, but if i the bullying were to happen in some social network like whorebook  facebook then it's different, there are lots of people who can see it, and i'm pretty sure the bullying will expand irl as well and if you lacks self confidence it can really became an hell going to school and shit . But that just my opinion

Just one thing, i don't really have any experience about bullying nor irl nor on the internet but, let's say you guys now start picking on me and bullying me, i would not give a shit ( because i know you're just a bunch of faggots ) and i'll just probably drop the comunity, but if i the bullying were to happen in some social network like whorebook  facebook then it's different, there are lots of people who can see it, and i'm pretty sure the bullying will expand irl as well and if you lacks self confidence it can really became an hell going to school and shit . But that just my opinion

londar confirmed bullying pokemmo forum users

Just one thing, i don't really have any experience about bullying nor irl nor on the internet but, let's say you guys now start picking on me and bullying me, i would not give a shit ( because i know you're just a bunch of faggots, don't forget the autism) and i'll just probably drop the comunity, but if i the bullying were to happen in some social network like whorebook  facebook then it's different, there are lots of people who can see it, and i'm pretty sure the bullying will expand irl as well and if you lacks self confidence it can really became an hell going to school and shit . But that just my opinion

How can you get bullied online at the first place?, i mean you can just block and ignore that person easily and give no fucks, the problem is when they do it in real life (physically mentally) since you can't run away from it.

How can you get bullied online at the first place?, i mean you can just block and ignore that person easily and give no fucks, the problem is when they do it in real life (physically mentally) since you can't run away from it.

I have no idea, but if that happens it means it's possible 

[spoiler]

or

If you get cyber-bullied you're literally retarded.

[/spoiler]

EDIT: Fuck double post, i wanted to edit the one above but my this phone is retarded

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.