[Denied]Lucky Egg Cap

With the last update It seemed like yen was being pushed as the primary currency, but the Devs didnt do the one thing that was really needed to make this happen which is remove or balance the lucky egg. 

A glitch was exploited by some players that could've possibly completely ruined lucky egg value which also couldve helped push yen use, instead those exploiting it were banned.(due to violating a rule against exploiting glitches)

The Devs implement some money sinks, cut down the total amount of yen in the community, adjusted prices of in game items and yen payout by NPC's and remove yen for the E4, but all this is close to pointless if they dont completely ruin the value of the current most valued currency traded player to player.

Its been said a million times, you dont need more than one. So my suggestion is to cap the number of eggs a player can carry to 1. Give players 500k in exchange for every egg lost due to the cap. I dont believe that the rich should be punished for being rich so I think that giving them that value in yen best balances that. 

I know this will be a widely disliked idea, but if there is compensation for whats being lost unlike the first time around, it shouldn't be that  big of an issue, its just trading one currency for another. 

Something like this has to happen if we ever want a balanced economy. I'd suggest increasing the cap to 2 or 3 though as sometimes it's convenient to have more than one so as to allow easy switching without losing exp or having to go back to a PC if you realize that the egg's in there. Ironic how your first comment is actually in support of it~ The compensation's a good idea too.

Something like this has to happen if we ever want a balanced economy. I'd suggest increasing the cap to 2 or 3 though as sometimes it's convenient to have more than one so as to allow easy switching without losing exp or having to go back to a PC if you realize that the egg's in there. Ironic how your first comment is actually in support of it~ The compensation's a good idea too.

A fix to that would be to allow the egg to pass the EXP bonus via the EXP Share

The only issues I see arising from this is that people don't always value eggs the same. Might cause some uproar. Besides that, we'd also have a ton of people who could no longer get shinies because shiny traders seem to be locking out $ for shinies. Just my two cents, also might raise the value of eggs because the eggs would become more scarce. That might end up making them more valuable again, and the compensation would just add a ton of pokeyen into circulation.

Can't agree with this. I just think lucky eggs need to be overadded into the market until they become useless.

Edit: Thought you meant reduce everyone to one. If the amount people had was capped to one, where they couldn't own more than one at any given time, I could see this being a solution.

An easy way to nerf the lucky egg is making it just like an exp share, its very useful, but every account gets one free, then its not as valuable.

For it to work the eggs should be wiped out (all of them), and give some compensation for the loss, after that give a free egg to each account, jsut like B/W.

The only issues I see arising from this is that people don't always value eggs the same.

That's the exact problem with eggs as a currency. Not only do people question the value of the egg, the value of shinys and comps is pretty subjective. There is usually some sort of consensus on what something is worth, but even that changes depending on number of actives/demand.