[Denied]Purchasing Pokeyen with Reward Points

So I searched and I didn't find this, correct me if I'm wrong.

Basicly you will purchase Reward Points and use them to buy a specific amount of PokeYen. Of course, there will be a restriction. Not sure what cons it will bring, will it make the economy unstable? I'm not sure, somebody correct me and discuss.

real money is used to buy reward points so no, this will make it pay to win. -1 inb4 adm hops on and says no

There is already a "pay to win" system, which is donator status, even if the shiny increase chance is little it's still very influential. People use real money for extra exp and a better chance for shinies. You're correct, this is unfair, but if it is, donator status would be similar.

Yeah, it was a dumb suggestion on my part. Wonder why this doesn't apply to donator status though.

the boosts gained from donator status are pretty minuscule. the shiny chance increase also still leaves most of it up to the RNG, where as purchasing PokeYen is just directly pay-to-win. 

And the boosted exp of donator status makes hardly any difference to other people, whoopdie doo, you can grind 100s like 15% faster or what ever that bonus is. Still leaves you to do the grinding yourself.