[Denied]hidden power fee

instead of forcing us to fish atleast a hundred staryus for a star piece, why not charge $3000 or so to check a poke's hidden power type

not everything has to be a massive grindfest for this game to be a true mmo ya kno

edit: or as chestbrah has suggested in a comment below; have an option to pay with money (around the price of star pieces)

Using items for something like that was actually one of my suggestions a while back, sorry about that.

well it wouldn't have been as bad if it weren't for: it being pretty unwarned in the changelog, being thrown in with the whole being able to sell items, money suddenly becoming important, and thief going gay on us. 

my point being i sold my 5 star pieces and now i'm mad

I think if this were to happen, it shold be more than the price of a star piece.

You know, give a reason for the star pieces to exist.

HP guy should cost 2x or 3x the sell price of a starpiece imo.

lol then no one will use it, no one's gonna pay around 6000 to check HP we're better off just leveling it on our own, if star pieces are 2000 each, I wouldn't mind paying a 1000 extra but not more than that

just look at the matchmaking system, no one uses it because its way faster finding a battle by just spamming "6v6 50s/100s" than having to wait a minute or 2 for a system to find one. just like with this hp guy, it's way easier to lvl a poke to ~40 than to make $6000

lol then no one will use it, no one's gonna pay around 6000 to check HP we're better off just leveling it on our own, if star pieces are 2000 each, I wouldn't mind paying a 1000 extra but not more than that

just look at the matchmaking system, no one uses it because its way faster finding a battle by just spamming "6v6 50s/100s" than having to wait a minute or 2 for a system to find one. just like with this hp guy, it's way easier to lvl a poke to ~40 than to make $6000

I disagree. First of all, 6k isn't that hard to make.

Second of all, it's faster to make 6k than to train to 40.

And then there's people who are gonna check the hidden power at level 1 and use that as basis of what offsprings they want to keep.

Also, this way the player will have to think:

"Do I wanna spend 6k or hunt gor a star piece quick"

"Do I wanna sell my star piece or should I keep it in case I need a HP check"

"WTT star pieces 4.5k each"

That's pretty much what's gonna happen. And imo it's better than

"I'll just sell my star pieces and pay the HP guy when I need to for the same price I sold the pieces for. nbd"