EV training Pokemon List

Does anyone have any advice on how I should train an adamant charmeleon? I've no clue what EV training is but I want to try with my starter. He's level 16 btw, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance :)

Adamant is a physical attack raising nature, which isn't amazing for chars. The Physical attacker set on smogon is about as close as you're gonna get.

Damn this is awesome! Just a note you could add, if you right click on the Pokemon in-game and hover your mouse over their nature it tells you there what the nature does :)

Can't believe I haven't added that since I've seen how many people don't know about it. Thanks.

Another spot you can add is the little pond behind the Warden/Fisherman's houses in Fuchsia.

When using the Super Rod, you generally get Goldeens, Seakings and Gyarados for +1, +2, +2 ATK EVs respectively.

It's mostly just those three, with level ranges of around 17~30 between the three Pokemon. Can't remember whether the levels are fully accurate, was training there around a week ago.

Edit: Just checked, these are the ranges

Goldeen: 15-25 (40%)

Seaking: 20-30 (40%)

Gyarados: 15-25 (15%)

Given said levels, it's also a decent place for exp if one really wants that, but if people are trying to keep low, still better to stick to Paras.

- I did a bit of a race though with a friend, I had 0 ATK EVs and he had around 25~50 I think at the time. After some time he had already reached around 90 but I had surpassed him and gone up to 110.

Sometimes you might randomly snag a Psyduck or Slowpoke though at 5% chance each, both ranged at Lvls 15-35.

Another spot you can add is the little pond behind the Warden/Fisherman's houses in Fuschia.

When using the Super Rod, you generally get Goldeens, Seakings and Gyarados for +1, +2, +2 ATK EVs respectively.

It's mostly just those three, with level ranges of around 17~30 between the three Pokemon. Can't remember whether the levels are fully accurate, was training there around a week ago.

Edit: Just checked, these are the ranges

Goldeen: 15-25 (40%)

Seaking: 20-30 (40%)

Gyarados: 15-25 (15%)

Given said levels, it's also a decent place for exp if one really wants that, but if people are trying to keep low, still better to stick to Paras.

- I did a bit of a race though with a friend, I had 0 ATK EVs and he had around 25~50 I think at the time. After some time he had already reached around 90 but I had surpassed him and gone up to 110.

Sometimes you might randomly snag a Psyduck or Slowpoke though at 5% chance each, both ranged at Lvls 15-35.

I will add that, thanks.

So if I wanted to EV train a Meowth.. the best thing to do would be Attack and speed?

That's what I'd do. At least Speed for sure.

And Galium, I friggin love you! This actually got me into EV training I have it printed and sitting right next to me :D Thanks alot for the guide, super helpful!