[Implemented]Drag and Drop[expanded]

Unless you're advertising your Lucky Eggs impeccable IVS I don't really see the point.

Oh wait, you mean to prove they actually have the Egg they're advertising? Would this work with multiple eggs too? e.g. A times number next to/in the picture. If so how would they split the eggs from each other to show a certain amount instead of the whole stack?

I know on the previous update before this current one just now we are able to put our Pokemon in the chat box, but not able to drag them from out PC Deposit box into chat (yes i have tried and restarted in case it was glitched and nothing happened). what i am saying is if we have it in our party to drag and pull to trade, why not also having the same feature of drag and pull through our items such as sunglasses, big pearl, etc (there is alot) instead of typing them and PC Deposit box

I've had this discussion with a couple people, and here's how I feel about it:

1) Linking items wouldn't really accomplish anything IMO. 9/10 people know what 11/10 items are, and it would just take the time you would have spent typing it to link it. 

2) Linking pokemon from PC would be coolish, but also wouldn't make a whole lot of difference. The idea behind it was that it help us trade, and we can't trade from out PC, so... Also, you and I both know we don't want people to link a box full of abra and ask which one to use.