[IPS]German Patch (IPS+Strings)

Vahritos

German:
[spoiler]Hallo zusammen,

wie bereits mehrere Andere es auch schon getan haben, habe ich mit einem Deutschpatch begonnen. Die meisten hier haben sich dabei allerdings recht kurz gehalten. Heißt sie haben vielleicht die Pokemon Namen und vielleicht die Angriffe übersetzt. Ich hingegen bin dabei die gesamte deutsche Rom zu übertragen.

Natürlich sollen irgendwann auch mal Roms von anderen Regionen kompatibel sein mit Pokemmo, aber wer weiß wann das ist? Und aus eben diesem Grund möchte ich der deutschen Spielerschaft von Pokemmo etwas unter die Arme greifen. Ich werde hier bei jedem größeren Update sowohl Patchnotes, als auch ein Update der "Prozentleiste" machen.

Aktueller Stand:
Abilitynamen: 100%
Ability Beschreibung: 100% (funktioniert aber nicht, da die Beschreibungen vom Client kommen, nicht von der Rom)
Angriffe: 100%
Dialoge: 0% (Sind schon enthalten, aber die Pointer wurden noch nicht eingestellt)
Itemnamen: 100%
Pokemonnamen: 100%
Stadt+NPC Namen: 100% (Die Stadtnamen werden auch aus dem Client gezogen, ob die NPC Namen ebenso vom Client kommen ka.)
Wesen: 100%

Ebenso biete ich auch eine Übersetzung für den Client selbst an. Diese ist zwar noch nicht ganz fertig, aber übersetzt auch schon das nötigste.

Den Rom-Patch könnt ihr mit IPS einbinden. IPS liegt der Rar Datei mit bei.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Vahritos
[/spoiler]

English:
[spoiler]Hello everyone,

like a a lot of people did before me I also started to develop a german patch. The most people kept it pretty short and just translated stuff like pokemonnames and maybe the attacks and stuff. For me I'm working on transfering the whole german rom.

Sure there will be a time when more then just the english rom will be supported, but when will that be? And because of that reason I want to help the german playerbase to have more fun and a better understanding in this game. I will update this post everytime I got a bigger update and also will post patchnotes and update the "precentbar".

Progress:
Abilitynames: 100%
Ability Desc: 100% (it isn't working yet because the desc. is called from the client not from the rom as it seems)
Attacks: 100%
Dialogs: 0% (The dialogs are allready inside, but the pointers need to be set)
Itemnames: 100%
Pokemonnames: 100%
Citys+Npc Names: 100% (The citynames are also called from the client not the rom, but I don't know if it's the same for the npcnames)
Nature: 100%

Also I have a translation for the client. The stringfile isn't 100% translated yet but will be soon. The most needed stuff is translated.

For the Rom-Patch you'll need to use IPS. I have put a copy of IPS into the Rom-Patch Rar File.

Best regards,
Vahritos
[/spoiler]

Downloads:
[spoiler]Rom-Patch: Download
String-DE: Download
[/spoiler]

Patchnotes 18.10.2013:
[spoiler]German:

Einige Vertipper die durch zu schnelles Tippen entstanden sind (Raichi, Münzabmulett etc) wurden behoben.

Eine Alles IPS Datei wurde mit eingebaut, so könnt ihr nun alle enthaltenen Änderungen auf ein Mal patchen.

English:

Some typefails I did because of to fast typing (Raichi, Münzabmulett etc) got fixed.

An all IPS File was put inside the rar-file. No you can patch your rom with all changes at once.

[/spoiler]

How to install:

[spoiler]German:

Rom-Patch:

Um den Rom-Patch zu installieren müsst ihr IPS benutzen. Solltet ihr noch nie IPS benutzt haben, so wird euer Computer euch fragen mit welchem Programm ihr die IPS Dateien ausführen wollt. Der Rar-Datei liegt eine Lunar IPS Exe bei, entpackt sie und wählt diese dann aus.

Daraufhin werdet ihr gefragt welche Datei ihr patchen wollt und sollt diese auswählen. Nun könnt ihr die Rom auswählen welche ihr gepatcht haben wollt. Fertig.

String-Patch:

Um den String-Patch einzubauen müsst ihr lediglich die String Rar-File in den ...\data\strings in eurem Pokemmo Ordner entpacken und dann im Spiel unter Settings -> Languages von en auf de schalten.

English:

Rom-Patch:

To install the rom-patch you need to use IPS. If you have never patched something with ips your computer will ask you about with which programm you wanna run the IPS-files. I placed a Lunar IPS exe in the rar-file, extract it and choose this file.

Now you will be asked which file you want to be patched and need to choose again. Now you'll choose the rom-file you want to be patched. Done.

String-Patch:

To install the string-patch you need to extract the string Rar-file into the ...\data\strings folder of your pokemmo folder. Now go into the game to settings -> languages and switch from en to de.[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Ger:

Vielen Dank für deine harte Arbeit! Ist wirklich super, vorallem wenn man die Englischen Pokemonnamen und Attacken nicht kennt :D Hab mir extra 'nen Account erstellt um zu liken :D

Eng:

Thanks for your hard work! It's really nice especially when you don't know the English Pokemon and attacks :D I've just created an Account to like this :D

• 2 weeks later...

Used Windhex32 + the table used for Firered.

Btw I'm working on the dialogs. A few days ago I saw a posting about the function that dialogs can be translated within the string files. So I started to work on it, because it's a hundred times easier then rearrangeing the pointer and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

The Dialogs are translated but in another Thread of mine.

You can find it in this Thread.

P.S. It isn't a 100% translation because of some reasons.

1. Some Dialogs got scriptcodes inside which can't be translated well.

2. Namecalls aren't working atm so there are either "Rival", "Player" or "Namecall" written.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.