[Implemented] Make Shiny Pokemon Obvious (Drag and Drop)

With the introduction of drag-and-drop trade offers, many people are showing their Pokemon as icons.

VpuM8oz.png

As you can see, the blue text of the Pokemon's name and their icon are the most eye-catching things in trade chat. Skimming over this list or watching it go by as quickly as it usually does, it's easy to miss that the first trade offer is actually a shiny Ditto because the word "SHINY" just doesn't stand out and the Pokemon looks just like any other Ditto until you click on it. To make it easier to see such trades, I suggest one simple change; to turn this:

xEu2Ppg.png

Into this if the Pokemon is shiny:

OJPtxEk.png

With the introduction of the new economy, the ratio of shiny to non-shiny Pokemon being traded has changed drastically since people can now trade their less valuable Pokemon for money. For shiny Pokemon to be easily identified through a different text color would make them draw more attention (from richer players and/or shiny traders) thus improving the owner's chance of selling/trading their shiny. It's a simple tweak, and would improve trade chat overall.

Discuss.

support although this^ isnt too noticeable of a difference, i'd just slap a small golden star next to the pokemon like the PC box

I'm wiht you on that one, stil if thats kinda hard to add, just making the text more golden/yellow ish would work, imo

Yeah it is pretty sloppy and clusterfucked

I just wish that it wasnt flooded with players trying to trade their lvl 25 random eevee and their lvl 67 sassy jolteon for a shiny starmie -.-

• 5 months later...