[Implemented] Mewtwo moveset

The moveset Mewtwo got asigned sucks donkey balls. I suggest having his AI slightly improved with a competitive moveset. This also makes it more fun to use (if it's healthy enough after you catched it). Probably something like a choice between 2-3 different movesets that is randomly assigned with maybe even fitting natures?

These are just moveset suggestions:

SubPunch Mewtwo:

Nature (no -Atk or -Spa)

- Substitute

- Focus Punch

- Psychic

- FireBlast*

CM Mewtwo:

Nature (+Spa or +Spe, no -Spa and - Spe)

- Calm Mind

- Psychic

- Ice Beam*

- Taunt*

Mewtatwo:

Nature Hasty/Mild @ Lum Berry

IVs: 27 across

EVs: 252Atk/64SpA/192Spe

- Bulk Up

- Brick Break

- Psychic

- Fire Blast

y dis: Bulk Up is to screw over Blissey/Snorlax and Tyranitar. Psychic is for Weezing if it is stupid enough to try and Haze you, aswell as for Gengar. Fire Blast helps against those Steel types and it will most likely OHKO Skarmory aswell. The speed EVs are there to outspeed Alakazam which could become a problem if you would let it send up Calm Mind before you make your move.

*: can be something else

Cons: what

Pros: variety, surprise sets, keeps it a little more fresh

Edited by ThinkNice

We'll probably do this for next patch. We did the current move set to make sure that there were counters to the legendary, but after watching the event in-game for the past day or so, we can agree with buffing it.

I'd like to see more community-created builds (Move pools, EVs, held items, natures) via this suggestion thread. We probably won't be modifying IV builds, though. I think we put them at a straight 27 across the board.

We'll probably do this for next patch. We did the current move set to make sure that there were counters to the legendary, but after watching the event in-game for the past day or so, we can agree with buffing it.

I'd like to see more community-created builds (Move pools, EVs, held items, natures) via this suggestion thread. We probably won't be modifying IV builds, though. I think we put them at a straight 27 across the board.

'Aight, will this mean you will probably buff Mewtwo to a standard level 100?

you should probably make the hold items un-thief-able since they will likely be valuable and have 100% hold rate. and 

Mewtwo - #150 (Calm) : 26 / 26 / 26 / 26 / 26 / 26
Possible Hidden Power Types: Fighting
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70
  • 2 weeks later...

Any non -SpAtk or -Def or -SpDef (The best is Timid)
Leftovers or Lum Berry
Reflect/Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
Recover
Psychic/Flamethrover/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam

Any non -Atk or -Def or -SpDef (The best is Jolly)
Light Screen
Bulk Up
Drain Punch (No need for Recover)
Shadow Ball/Earthquake (Shadow Ball is probably better...)