[Denied]PokeSavings

Simple. Create a bank for us to put pokedollars into that, for some cost (say 10% of what you put in) would never be lost for losing in PvP or whatever. Could be capped at some amount (say 1 mil) that is the max the bank is willing to insure for you.

Simple. Create a bank for us to put pokedollars into that, for some cost (say 10% of what you put in) would never be lost for losing in PvP or disconnecting or whatever. Could be capped at some amount (say 1 mil) that is the max the bank is willing to insure for you.

a cap or costs would be senseless, i would keep it as i am doing it now: trading it to another character

a cap or costs would be senseless, i would keep it as i am doing it now: trading it to another character

they won't do it without a cap/cost.  The entire point of the losing 20% is to help limit in game money amounts. In order to protect our money it would have to be limited in some form

The conclusion I believed we have arrived at would be to give 1-2 'freebies' per day, and after that a little icon will appear informing you that you will lose money on loss.

Would this be something we see in the (potential) bug fix update in ~1 week, or something we see in the next major update in ~who knows?

We need this feature ASAP, whether it be a PokeBank or 1-2 freebies. Suffering a loss due to a bug is not only beyond our control, but discouraging altogether. I know many players who have lost a lot of money because they disconnected or got stuck in a battle similar to mine:

[spoiler]jT7NxkG.png[/spoiler]

I lost 226k from being forced to relog. I no longer feel safe in any PvE situation because of this.

We need this feature ASAP, whether it be a PokeBank or 1-2 freebies. Suffering a loss due to a bug is not only beyond our control, but discouraging altogether. I know many players who have lost a lot of money because they disconnected or got stuck in a battle similar to mine:

I lost 226k from being forced to relog. I no longer feel safe in any PvE situation because of this.

Yeah, I agree that this is totally stupid. Not a glimmer of light in this mechanic.

As for the PokeBank. Why not let them make your mom the bank? It worked in previous versions.

I feel you bro, I lost 95k as result of a client freeze during a fight with a lvl 2 pidgey.

• 2 months later...

Isnt this sugestion made useless after the update that removed money loss after a lost fight?

iirc you still lose money, just less of it.

Regardless of that I am sure some people wouldn't mind using this to save more Pokeyen. In the console games when you could have your mother save your Pokeyen I actually used that feature haha, not sure if many other people did use it and also find it useful but I definitely did. 

This is more of a "it wouldn't hurt but may not be extremely necessary" suggestions. So I am not against it but I am not going to be sassing about how it should be in game. 

Isnt this sugestion made useless after the update that removed money loss after a lost fight?

That was temporary (afaik). They did it because of DCs causing money loss.  Presumably when that is fixed it'll be put back in.  If it isn't then yes, this is irrelevant.