Yo.

Nives

This is Nives. I've been playing Pokemon ever since it was released in the USA back in the 90s. Started with Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, and worked my way through the series.

I stopped playing after Sapphire/Ruby, though I did try FireRed / LeafGreen, I didn't get very far into it. IMO, they were ruining Pokemon. Gen 1 - 3 was good, after that, it just went down the tubes.

However, Pokemon resurfaced in my life when Black/White came out, and I enjoyed it again. Now I can't wait to get Pokemon X / Y, even though there are still things about the series I'm not liking in comparison to Gen 1 - 3.

So yes, I'm a huge PokeNerd. I have the cards, I have the toys, I have the art, I have the games, I have the music, I have the movies.

I'm a female college student and I love Pokemon. Never too old for it! <3

I started playing PokeMMO on Sept. 29th. My friend linked me to it and now I'm relatively hooked. If I knew about it from the day it was released, I'd be here for that entire time.

If you wanna chat with me, you can find me on Ch. 1. I'm hard to miss. You'll find out why. ;)

Love me or hate me, I'll be here. <3