[Story] The Villa's Curse (Finished)

Tetz

[font='comic sans ms']Hello, my name is Tetz and this story is a interpretation of the main character getting a villa for free in the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum versions of Pokemon.[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']If you don't know what those are, please don't ask and just use google or something like that.[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']Due to the length of the story, and to save space, I'm going to post this in chapters. [/font]

[font='comic sans ms']So sit back, and enjoy the story as I present....[/font]

[font='times new roman']The Villa's Curse[/font]

Prologue - Chapter 3

[font='comic sans ms'][spoiler][/font][font='comic sans ms'] [/font]

[font=georgia]Prologue[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']An old man stumbled out of a house, in the middle of the night, with an mixed look of terror and anger on his face. After he got an ideal distance away from the house, the old man turned back and yelled, "I'm done being your prisoner! I've lived too long to be anyone's lap dog!" A woman's voice, laden with sorrow answered him, "But we've been together...... for so long.... Please.... don't leave us....." The response only made the man even angrier. "No! I've had enough of your games! To hell with you!", he cried. Unbeknownst to the man, two shadows began to form at his feet, and they were steadily rising higher. "Then, to the depths of eternal darkness you shall go! Join your loved ones in everlasting torment!", the voice from the house boomed. As the man began to form a response, the shadows finished growing. They were even taller than the old man. It wasn't til too late that he noticed the shadows behind him. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!", the man screamed as the shadows enveloped him, leaving the night still once more.[/font]

[font=georgia]1[/font]

[font='comic sans ms'][/font]

It's been 3 years since that night... a night I will remember for many years to come. I need to tell someone what I had witnessed, so that I might find solace in having someone else know this story of mine, and so they too, can avoid the horror of what I witnessed. My name is Colby, and I'm from Fortree City in the Hoenn region. Ever since I was 15, I've been traveling around the world. The region that caught my attention the most was the Sinnoh region.

[font='comic sans ms'] I never expected to behold the wonders Sinnoh held from the first steps I took there. From Lake Acuity, to Mt. Coronet, to Snowpoint City, and back, I defeated all the gyms and the Sinnoh league. I didn't accept the championship, however, because I wanted to explore all the other regions in the world.[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']I had returned to Twinleaf Town after a long journey. I was staying with a friend of mine named Lucas at the time. He challenged the Sinnoh league with me, but was the runner-up. Since I declined the championship, Lucas got it by default. After I announced I was returning home for a break, he told me of the Battle Area. It was an island off the east coast of Sinnoh that was home to exotic Pokemon, strong Trainers, and even a Battle Frontier like from back home! After making some arrangements, Lucas and I decided to go to the Battle Area and explore it for ourselves.[/font]

[font=georgia]2[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']In order to get to the Battle Area., we took a boat from Snowpoint City. During the ride, Lucas told me of the four areas the made up the island: the Fight Area, the Survival Area, Mt. Stark, and the Resort Area. He also told me in-depth of each area and what they held for Trainers. [/font][font='comic sans ms']We decided to give the Fight Area a try first, since it had the Battle Frontier. After some failed attempts at the Battle Tower, it was break time for me. I was never one to be that active, as I only beat Lucas because of a technicality during the Sinnoh League tournament. Lucas, however was more stubborn and wanted to stay and challenge the Battle Factory for another day or two, while I decided to go to the Resort Area for some R&R. Oh, how I would regret that choice....[/font]

[font=georgia]3[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']After surfing on my Lapras for 6 hours, we finally made it to the Resort Area. They had so many neat shops, spas, and cafes, my mind went numb from the sheer exposure to it. My Pokemon and I had a day of fun and relaxation, they deserved it for all the hard work they do for me. It wasn't until the next day my trip took a turn for the worst. [/font]

[font='comic sans ms']I was by the pool outside a hotel I was staying at, when a man walked up to me. He was a slightly large man with light brown eyes, blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, and he had a designer suit on. [/font][font='comic sans ms']At a first glance, I could tell he was rich from his posture and way of speaking. Yet, he had an aura of depression and a look on his face that screamed desperate. He asked me to come with him, for he had a proposition for me. [/spoiler][/font]

Chapters 4-6

[spoiler]

"Son, my name is Tom Wellingham III. I am here to make you an offer that is hard to refuse.", the mystery man said without asking my name. "You see that villa over there?" Tom pointed out to a large villa on a hill just next to the lake in the middle of the Resort Area. "I want to give you that villa there, free of charge! Just as long as you don't question why." I could tell that this guy was serious. You could tell just by the way he looked at me with those piercing brown eyes. "Really?", I asked. "You're not punking me, are you?" 

The look on his face instantly turned from desperation to all-out rage. "Boy! Do I look like I'm toying with you!? Do you want it or not!?", Tom said in an outrageous display of anger. "Woah, calm down! I'll take it, if it'll shut you up!", I said anxiously. It would've turned ugly if I hadn't said yes. But, at the moment, it was all I could do to quiet him down. After several moments, Tom's faced calmed and he dabbed the sweat off his forehead with a cloth he had inside his suit. "Then, here you go, son. Here's the deed, so you legally own it now. Good day.", Tom Wellingham III said with a bow, leaving me dumbstruck with a deed to a new villa in my hands.

"What the hell just happened?", I thought as I saw T.W. III walking away. It made absolutely no sense to why someone would just give away a perfectly good villa to a complete stranger. I pondered this until I met up with Lucas in the Fight Area's Pokemon Center. I told him all about it. "Sounds to me like this guy is either crazy, or something must be up with that house.", Lucas replied. "Who's name did you say it was?"  As I mentioned Tom's name, he immediately jumped back. "Tom Wellingham!? THE Tom Wellingham?", Lucas squealed. My friend sounded like any fanboy would if they were to meet their hero. "What about him?", I asked. "He's only the richest guy in Sinnoh! He own's the Poketch company in Jubilife! He's made billions!", Lucas explained. It was weird. How come I've never heard of this guy before? I must've heard it from somewhere, but I probably just didn't care about it. The rich and famous never crossed my mind much, except of course, if they were so well known that they were in my ear 24/7. I quickly changed the subject, and later that night I decided I was taking a peek in this villa tomorrow.

In the morning, I snuck out of the P.C., left a note for Lucas, and flew on my Flygon over to the Resort Area (now that I knew where it was). After returning Flygon to it's Pokeball, I made my way to the villa. I took out the key that was in the rolled up deed, and put it in the lock. It opened with ease, and I took my first step towards something that was beyond my mortal comprehension....

As I took my first steps in, it was completely dark. I fumbled along the wall for a light switch, but I couldn't find one. I took out my Emolga that I got from a friend in Unova, and made it use Flash. While looking for the lights, something seemed off. There was nothing in the house. Everything I could see from the small amount of light that came from Emolga was just empty space. No chairs, tables, or couches. There even weren't any wires. It was just..... empty. We finally found the switch, and I flicked it up. What I saw astounded me. There  was nothing in the room, except for a large, ornate table. It had a note, a house phone, and what looked like to be a catalog. The note read:

Dear Current Owner.

As compensation for taking a free villa from myself, I leave you this gift. 

Within the catalog, you will see many items to which you can put in your new house.

You may select anything and any amount of things from it for free.

But be forewarned, too much of one thing can be bad.

Sincerely, T.W. III

"O.k...." I said aloud. It was definitely something that made my Weird-S#$@-O-Meter to go off the charts, but hey, it was free stuff. Who wouldn't want that? I called the number that was in the catalog with the  phone on the table. As the phone was ringing, a lot of thoughts were going around my head. Many of them were the same as before, but with some new ones. Why did the richest guy in Sinnoh give me this place? Why could I get this stuff for free? But most importantly, what was the warning for, and what was crossing the line going to mean for myself? [/spoiler]

Edited by Tetz

Chapters 7-9

[spoiler]

After the 8th tone, a bright and cheery voice greeted me. I could tell it was a woman's voice because it was too high-pitched for it to belong to a male. "Hello! Thank you for calling Veilstone Department Store! What would you like to order from us today?", the saleswoman's voice rang. "Uuuuummmm...... could you hold for a second?", I asked. "Certainly! Tell me when you are ready to order!", she said with the same enthusiasm as before. I put the phone on the table and looked around the room. I had forgotten to check around the house before I called the number in the catalog. It had a single bedroom (with nothing in it of course), a bathroom (with, to my surprise, some shampoo, soap, and shower curtains, but no toilet paper), a huge kitchen stocked with food, and the empty front room. It was weird that only the bedroom and the front room were empty compared to the rest of the house, but I guess T.W. only took his valuable posessions out. After thinking about what I wanted, I picked up the phone to order. "Have you decided what you wanted?", a familiar voice said. "Yes, I am.", I responded with doubt in my voice. "I think I'll take the deluxe couch, 70" plasma T.V., a queen sized bed, and a PS3 (with some unlisted games) please."  I was half-hoping for her to say the price, or to at least question the amount of items that I requested, but she just told me my items would be here by tomorrow. I thanked her and hung up the phone. I sat down on the floor and tried to decide what to do next. "Should I stay here for the night or stay in the Pokemon Center again....", I wondered aloud. My Emolga tugged at my sleeve, taking me out of thoughts. Emolga pointed at it's stomach, signaling it was hungry. "Ok, bud. Let's go get some grub!", I said, smiling weakly. I put Emolga back in its ball, locked up the house, and flew back to the Fight Area for the day. I needed a break from this weird crap before I lost my mind.

Later that night, I told Lucas all about what I found in the house earlier. "Dude, this is some freaky crap, but free stuff is free stuff right?", he said. "Yeah, but it just screams "don't go back there" to me.", I responded. Lucas could see right through me,though, and he knew that I knew it. We were both curious about the house, and nothing would change his mind. "Fine, you win. We'll take a look tomorrow.", I said with reluctance. "Awesome! Meet you there @ 8:00!", he exclaimed. "Ugh.... it's going to be a long day tomorrow....", I thought.

I woke up to my Pokegear ringing, due to the alarm I had set for 8:00 that morning. There was a note on Lucas's bed, that read:

I was up earlier than I thought, so I decided to go to the villa early.

I took your key, so don't be alarmed if it's missing.

Sorry, bro, I'll give it back when you get here!

- Lucas  

"Uggggghhhhh....", I groaned. Typical Lucas, he always was too impatient. Fuming with rage, I took a hot shower. After my shower, I got dressed and flew back to the Resort Area, and I made my way towards the villa. I looked around for Lucas, but he was nowhere to be seen. I took out my Pokegear and called him, but it kept going to voicemail. "He's probably inside, duh." I thought, cursing my ignorance. Why else would he take the key? I stepped inside, flipped the lights on, and just about wet myself from the sheer surprise of what I saw. It was all the items I requested, arranged just the way I envisioned it. The same went for the bedroom. Hell, it even had things I didn't request, like a dresser, a nightstand, lamps, the whole shibang! "Woah", I said. I couldn't think of anything else to say. My thoughts eventually returned to Lucas. "Oh, yeah. Where's Lucas at?", I thought.  I couldn't find him anywhere. "Lucas! Lucas, where are you?", I yelled at the top of my lungs. I searched around the house for 20 minutes, and I still couldn't find him. I sat on my new couch, wondering where my friend went, when suddenly, my Pokegear rang. I picked it up, and I was surprised to hear Lucas's voice. "Dude, where the hell were you?", I yelled. "Chill out, man. I'm in the hospital.", Lucas said. At hearing that, my surprise turned to worry. "What happened?", I asked. "Well", Lucas began. "I stepped inside the house, and saw that everything was there. I started playing the PS3, when it suddenly just turned off. After that, the phone rang and it was a lady on the other end. She said I was trespassing and yelled loud enough to make me deaf. Next thing I know, I have a broken leg, and three bruised ribs, and I'm in the local ER." "Wow, this just keeps getting freakin' wierder." I said. "How'd you end up in the hospital?", I asked. "I dunno. It's like the lady called-", Lucas started, but was cut off. "I'm sorry, but your call has been dropped.", an automated message alerted me. I was freaking out, because the voice of the message was exactly the same one from the Veilstone Department Store. I tried re-calling Lucas out of desperation over and over again, but I kept getting the same message: "Would you like to try again?", in that same cheery voice. "F@#$ you!", I cried. I hung up, and ran out of the house, not even checking to lock the door. I ran all the way to the hospital, and  I didn't even dare to look back.

During the time I spent with Lucas in the hospital, I asked the doctor tending to him what had caused Lucas's injuries. "Well, son, the people who found Lucas told me that a bookcase had fallen on top of him.", the doctor told me. "There were no signs of anybody being there to push it, no fingerprints, or any sign indicating to why it fell. But, what perplexes the authorities the most is, that the impact should have killed Lucas, yet, he escaped with only what he has at the moment.  In short, it's a mystery altogether." "Thanks for the info, doc. I'll keep in touch.", I told the doctor. None of this made any sense. How could a bookcase just magically fall down on someone without even being pushed. It's like someone or something was screwing with me, keeping Lucas alive just to taunt me. And, there was still that warning from Tom's note, about how too much of one thing can be bad. All of these things were bugging me the whole day, straight through to the night, where even then, I barely managed to get some sleep. Instead of peace, only nightmares awaited me.....

When I was 7 years old, I began to have nightmares. They were always the same. There was always some shining feminine silhouette beckoning me towards her. She had a beautiful voice that was just too hard to resist, and she had an aura of purity that made me feel good, just by looking at her. But, as I drew closer, some shadow began to twist over the being. Each time, the shadows consumed her, twisting and morphing, just making the good entity writhe in agonizing poses. This would always last for several minutes, until they stopped and two piercing white eyes locked on me. A voice, dark and deep as the ocean floor was, always said the same thing: "Come to us little one! We are waiting for you.....". It happened night after night, always with the female entity getting consumed, those white eyes, and that f@#$%&( voice! Oh, that voice! It always made me want to scratch my eyes out! Every time that I heard that.... that.... grainy,...... arrogant,.... sh#%!@ excuse for a sound, I went insane! IT JUST WOULDN'T STOP!!!!! It got so bad, that my parents made me see a counselor, and after several months, they just stopped. Over time, I even forgot about the voice that drove me so mad. But, yet again..... I faced it.... but this time, I was older. That didn't mean I was ready, though.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Tetz

Chapter 10-End

[spoiler]

The nightmare started off as always, the apparition calling to me, the shadows devouring said apparition, and those horrible white eyes.... until it got to the voice. "We've been waiting for you.....", the same dark voice greeted me. "Come back to us in your house.... and we will finish what we started with your friend!" That set me off. No one messes with me, and no one definitely messes with my friends. "What do you want you bastard?", I yelled. "Why are you messing with me after all these years?" Those eyes only stared back with only one response: "Return, and you will know all....." The shadows got brighter, until I awoke on the couch next to Lucas's bed. 

The next morning, Lucas was picked up by his parents, and they returned to Twinleaf Town. But, before they left, I had to talk to Lucas. "Don't worry. I'll get whoever did this to you.", I told my friend. "Dude, relax, I'll be fine. Just don't get in over your head.", Lucas reassured me. And with that, he was gone. I turned my attention towards the villa. It was time to end this crap once and for all.

I opened the door, and to my dismay, everything was exactly where it was. Except, the bookcase was back in its proper position, books and all. "Come out and face me! I'm right here!", I exclaimed. I was tired of these games, and I was going to go to town on whoever was messing with me. There was no response. The house was silent as always. It figured, what was I expecting? Someone jumping over the couch yelling surprise?  I sat on the couch to think this over, but as I did, a wave of exhaustion flew over me. "Wha-", was all I could say before I blacked out.

When I came to, it was already night. You could tell just by looking out the window. I looked up at a clock posted over the window that read 9:00 pm. I was wondering what happened, when all of a sudden, that grainy voice came from behind me. "Hello, child. We've been waiting for you!", it said. I spun around and I came face-to-face with a Banette. "What the hell? How can you talk? And where'd you come from?", I yelled. It didn't answer, only just floating there, eyeing me with those creepy eyes it had. "You really don't remember us?", a female voice said. The shape of another Banette came out. This one was slightly different, with a bow attached to its head and smaller body, showing its difference from the male Banette that first appeared.  "No, how should I remember two Banette I've never seen before?", I responded. But, there was something vaguely familiar about them.... "Then allow us to shed some light!", the male Banette shouted. It moved it's arms, and I was swept away from the house to a familiar scene. 

The Banette had taken me to my childhood home back in Fortree City. "What does this have to do with anything?", I asked. The Banette just floated there, apparently not feeling chatty at the moment. I figured there wasn't any choice, and just watched the scene play before me. The door burst open, with a young boy and girl holding two stuffed animals running in, followed by their parents. I was shocked, because the little boy was me, and the girl was my twin sister who had recently passed away.We had to euthanize her because of all the pain she was expeirencing during her nightmares, the same kind that I used to have. Except these nightmares didn't come til her 14th birthday. Every night, we'd hear her scream, and it was always the same thing: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!". She used to say that, moment after moment, until we finally stopped her from thrashing and we were able to wake her up. Our parents tried the same method they used on me, but it worked to no avail. We had no choice but to let her go, we couldn't stand to see her in such pain. It devastated all of us, especially her Gardevoir. It disappeared right after the funeral. I couldn't remember the last time my sister wasn't in agony, yet, here she was, happy and carefree, just as she used to be.... 

My sister and I both sat on the floor, playing with the new Pokedolls our parents bought from Lilycove. "Mine's better!", my younger self yelled triumphantly, holding his Mudkip toy above his head. "No, mine's better", my sister yelled back, shoving her Roselia right back in my face. The scene then progressed to times we were playing with the stuffed toys, up until the point to where I had gotten an actual Mudkip at my 10th birthday. I know, because I can never forget that feeling. My sister had received hers earlier, due to it actually showing up at our doorstep. It was a Ralts, which was attracted to my sister's happy personality. Those two were inseparable, and they continued to be friends, even when my sister and I both became Trainers. The scene then progressed to me cleaning out my room. I had my Mudkip doll, and tossed it in a bag, with no second thoughts at all, with my sister throwing her Pokedoll away as well. The bags were going to be donated to a local orphanage, but the truck that was taking them hit a bump. The bags fell out of the truck bed, and out into the woods. The fall had ripped the bag apart, leaving the toys sprawled out on the ground. Seasons passed, and the dolls took an ominous glow. They floated up and transformed into two Banette. Suddenly it all made sense. I remembered what the Pokedex had said about Banette, and how they were toys that came to life to hunt down the children that abandoned them. That's why those Banette were so hostile towards me. "You both abandoned us, left us to rot in the wilderness!", the male Banette cried with anger. "We waited so long.... but you never came to get us.....", said the female Banette sadly. "That is why you must pay!" 

"Wait! My sister and I never abandoned you! You were on a truck heading for someone else who needed you more! If we knew, we would've rescued you two....", I argued. "It doesn't matter! All that matters now is our revenge!", the male Banette bellowed. "I have one question before you have your petty vengeance. How'd you guys get here?", I asked. The Banettes looked at each other for a moment, and they turned back to me. "Very well.", the female Banette said. "Behold what transpired!"

Another scene opened up before my eyes. The toys were still in the ditch, when a car that was passing by began to slow down, right to a stop next to the ditch. As the car door opened, a certain older fellow stepped out. It was Tom Wellingham III. He walked into the ditch and found the toys. "My, my. Such a waste of good toys. My grandchildren will love these.", Tom said. Then I watched the toys' journey from Hoenn to Sinnoh, straight up until they got to the villa. At this point the Pokedolls were freshly cleaned, just like they came out of the box. As Tom marched up the steps, the door to the house burst open. Two children, both girls, popped out and ran to hug the old man. "Did you bring us something Grandpa?", one of the girls said with excitement. "Oh, yes, but it's a surprise!", Tom said. When they were inside, Tom pulled out the Mudkip and Roselia dolls. Both girls squealed with delight at the sight of those two toys. "Thank you, Grandpa!", they both said at once. The scene once again made a time lapse, but instead of happy times, those two girls began to have nightmares, just like the ones my sister had. Their lives were snuffed out much quicker, due to their young ages. "We decided to never trust humans again.", the male Banette said. "These two young ones were no exception.", the female Banette fininshed. The scene apalled me. These horrible beings wouldn't stop, not until their vengeance was complete. Before I could protest, the scene showed the old man crouching, his eyse full of tears. "Why..... they were the only ones I had left..... why....", Tom said, his voice full of sadness. The two Pokedolls began to stir, transforming themselves into Banette once more. "It was our will, that is why. If you value your life, you will do our bidding.", the female Banette said to Tom.  "I have nothing left in this world.... I will never do a thing you say!", Tom shouted. He ran out of the bedroom, attempting to commit suicide by jumping off of the rail of the steps. "No, you haven't outlived your usefulness, not yet.", the male Banette said. It held out one of it's arms, stopped Tom midjump, and pulled him back. Another time lapse showed Tom doing things for the Banette, like keeping tabs on me and my sister, getting help to keep the house, and other grueling tasks, all done to torture Tom for years, up until Tom had found a way to escape. The Banette were away, on some other business, or so it seemed. He managed to get out of the house, but he was caught up in shadows, until they engulfed him, making him vanish into thin air.

If it could, my jaw would've hit the floor from all the things I had witnessed. The scene wasn't finished, though. It shifted to Tom meeting me by the pool. Except, it was just an illusion the Banette had conjured up to get me into the house. Next, the vision showed me something I already suspected. It was a scene showing the Banette shoving the bookcase on Lucas. Seeing that again made me snap. "ENOUGH!", I exclaimed. I had it with these freaks. They needed to be stopped, and only I could do it. "Accept your fate!", the Banettes cried in unison. "PERISH FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!" Both Banette's readied a gigantic Shadow Ball, intended for me. I reached for my Pokemon, only to find that they were missing. "F#%@!", I swore. The Banette's fired their attack when I turned to look up them. I shielded my eyes, waiting for the impact. "This is it, sis. I'll be seeing you....", I said, right as the Shadow ball hurtled towards me.

I braced myself for the oncoming attack, but it never came. I opened my eyes, and put my arms down, only to find myself floating in an expanse of white light. A female's voice called out to me from behind. I turned to see my sister, dressed as she was before her nightmares started. "Looks like you're in quite the predicament.", my sister said smugly. "Yeah, it seems so...", I said, smiling weakly. "Now you know what happened to me. Those #$@*- eaters were the reason I had those nightmares.", my sister said. "I kinda figured so.", I said. "So am I dead, or what?" "Are you seeing any pearly gates?", my sister said. "No, I just came to give you a hand." "But, how?", I asked. "Your dead, what could you do?", I asked. "Open your eyes, smartass.", she said, with a grin on her face.

I did exactly that, only to see the Shadow Ball being blocked by a Protect attack. And, behind that Protect was a Gardevoir, my sister's Gardevoir to be exact. "Ooooohhhhh..... that's how....", I said feeling relief wash over me. "Thanks for the save.", I said to the Gardevoir. "Don't get relaxed just yet!", the Gardevoir said, making me jump nearly five feet. "I can only hold it back for so long. You must find the Banette's vessels, and burn them, or they will continue to torment you." "What do you mean by vessels?", I asked. "I mean the form they once had. In other words, the toys you and your sister once had.", the Gardevoir said with urgency. "Alright, I'm on it!", I yelled. I ran past Gardevoir to look around for those damn toys. "We won't let you get away!", the male Banette bellowed. It started to give chase, but was blocked by a barrier. "What!?", the male Banette said with shock. "Not so fast!", Gardevoir yelled, taunting the Banette.

Meanwhile, I searched for the toys high and low, until the only room left was the one upstairs. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, until I reached the doorway. Sitting on top of the bedframe were the familiar Mudkip and Roselia dolls my sister and I had treasured once upon a time. On the bed were my Pokeballs, all six in a neat little circle. "Sweet, now time to burn these toys back to hell!", I yelled, sending out Flygon and making it use Flamethrower on the Pokedolls. I watched them burn, hearing hi-pitched screaming from below, but I didn't care to look down and watch. I already knew what was happening. The new wallpaper started fading, revealing what the house truly was: an old and, decrepit skeleton of the house it once was. The house started to catch fire from the now thoroughly burnt toys on the bed frame. "Time to go.", I said as I got on Flygon, bursting out the window to the left of the room. I saw Gardevoir in front of the house, looking up at me. I made Flygon land next to Gardevoir. "It's finally over...", the Gardevoir said with a sigh of relief. "Yeah...", I said looking up at the night sky. "Sis, thanks for the help. I might not get to see you tonight, but I will someday...". Gardevoir looked at me, and said, "Your sister says to shut up, and quit being so dang sentimental. She also said that she'll always have your back and to live on." "Heh, heh, heh.... Ok. I'll do just that.", I said with a tear in my eye. I hastily wiped it away. I am a dude you know. I turned toward Gradevoir, and said: "So what do you do now?", I asked. "I'll return to your sister now. It was nice to see you again, Colby.", Gardevoir said. "Yeah, same to you. Tell Sis I said hi.", I said. Gardevoir smiled, then started to vanish from sight once again. "Let's go bud.", I said to Flygon. It nodded, and we flew back to Twinleaf Town, tired and weary from the night, with the house burning brilliantly in the night.

So, that's it. What? You say it wasn't that scary?

Well, it doesn't have to be. It all depends on where you're coming from.

Huh? T.W.'s warning? Well, I gave it some thought, and I think I know what it meant.

Since the Banette wrote it, or maybe they didn't, I think it means not to take what we have for granted too much,

or something bad will happen. Whatever you think, it's up to you. I gotta go now, thanks for listening. 

THE END

[/spoiler]

Edited by Tetz

The suspense built up in chapter six pays off greatly. It's great. Though I think more character development would pay be awesome.

Rating: 8/10

Thanks, I'll see what I can do with the characters. The last part is going to be uber-long, so hopefully I can squeeze it in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow really amazing dude....It kinda makes me happy to read a story like this after such a long time...tbh I just found out about the writing section of creative media,I wish I had come before....So much awesomeness I have missed out.

Yeah, i just found out, should i put my orgy house up? Need your opinion akshit

Wow really amazing dude....It kinda makes me happy to read a story like this after such a long time...tbh I just found out about the writing section of creative media,I wish I had come before....So much awesomeness I have missed out.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! Also, a lot of people either pass the writing section over, or they're gone for so long, they often miss out on reading and writing.

Welcome back, btw.

Yeah, i just found out, should i put my orgy house up? Need your opinion akshit

Well Why not...do anything you want lol xP

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! Also, a lot of people either pass the writing section over, or they're gone for so long, they often miss out on reading and writing.

Welcome back, btw.

Yeah exactly and yes I'm looking forward to read almost everything I see here now (when I get enough time)

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Story] The Villa's Curse (Finished)
  • Kizhaz locked this topic