Halenex Introduction

Halenex

Hello,

My name is John Calenparo Halenex i live in Australia with my uncle and aunt and i enjoy playing many games and being one of the many on my top 10 being Pokemon. I have enjoyed Pokemon as much as i can remember and it was exciting for me to get my first Pokemon game. Pokemon Red for the GBC! (unless you count the trading card game for GBC! xD)

I spend most of my time doing school work or just talking to friends on Skype. I own a YouTube channel with no videos and a twitch account with 1 follower. If you want to add me on Skype my Skype name is Dangerous-Dash. We can talk when ever i am free and BTW my favorite Pokemon is Charizard! 1st Gen <3!

That is it! Thanks!  B)

Hello,

My name is John Calenparo Halenex i live in Australia with my uncle and aunt and i enjoy playing many games and being one of the many on my top 10 being Pokemon. I have enjoyed Pokemon as much as i can remember and it was exciting for me to get my first Pokemon game. Pokemon Red for the GBC! (unless you count the trading card game for GBC! xD)

I spend most of my time doing school work or just talking to friends on Skype. I own a YouTube channel with no videos and a twitch account with 1 follower. If you want to add me on Skype my Skype name is Dangerous-Dash. We can talk when ever i am free and BTW my favorite Pokemon is Charizard! 1st Gen <3!

That is it! Thanks!  B)

Welcome to the forums.