A short introduction about myself since I am new.

Like the topic states it is a short introduction about myself, meaning there is even a bigger one which I will not post since it is too boring.

So let me just begin.

Greetings PokeMMO community,

Introduction:

My name is Minha Kamal and yes so is it in my real life. I am not shy to hide my identity because it will not hurt me to tell you who I am. I live in Banladesh, a small country in the south of South Asia. Even through English is my second language I very well understand it. I have been playing Pokémon games for a long time and gained a lot of knowledge in this game. I do not only play Pokémon but I analyze everything which looks interesting to me. I am typically an Pokémon Scientist(Pfft most of the scientist are very weak when it comes to battle, so I am typically one but not one.). I watched the Pokémon anime TV show when it had just released and so do I watch it now, but only in the free times now. I have been playing PokeMMO for a long time trying to complete every aspect in the game. I have played fire red and finished it countless time just to lose the save game again, but in PokeMMO I will never lose it. I recently completely finished the game and saw what is to be seen, and I found myself nothing else to do, bored I was so I started helped confused trainers giving them guide and knowledge and having fun with them with a little chat. I am not popular in this community which I, myself agree but I am trying to mark myself here as somebody who cared about others. I hope to serve myself to repay the happiness this game has brought to me. I really don’t have that much in scripting of the game because I was too busy learning all its secret and hidden truths and myths which could be true. I do am an experienced scripter in some other game but you can say I am out of practice now. However I do have high knowledge of the game and I have many great ideas, you can say when I am convinced I must figure out an idea, it just pops up on my head just like a light bulb.

Motive and Story:

This one is a short one, the topic of the story is why am I so motivated to help others? Well I know how it feels to be helpless, nobody willing to give a helping hand. I very well know this experience from this game and other places too, even in real life. That’s why I have dedicated my life to making friends and make them smile by helping them throughout the process. I really like making friends, what more I like is making my friends smile so that I know I had done something good. Once upon a time I was trying to open a server with my friend. His plan was to use his own money for the server and my job was to set it up. Through I was very much alone and helpless, double thinking about my idea of actually starting a server. I couldn't make me learn to script original things that quickly. But I tried, with the help of the community always providing free scripts I was setting up the server, but then I thought, should we actually do this? Should we actually waste so much money on out childish dream to be admins in a server? I believed no, making a server will get me in so much time consuming hours that I will not be able to hang out with my friends and chat. So I told him that I couldn't make the server, that it will most probably fail and I am not experienced enough. Through I lied, and he also knew and still wants to convince me to start everything again. I still have the resources which I made and modified, just so that in the future I will make my friend smile. That is how I gained that alone we are helpless but together we are invincible. I also don't believe that you can help only if you are in a high post such as moderator or admin, even the littlest helpers can do big things.

I would like to humbly say my thanks for reading what I have written enough through its like hypnosis in real life. Just thanks for caring to read it.

P.S: Hoping to become a part of this amazing community.

Oh yes one more thing, my birthday is on 9th Oct,  ^_^  so hbd to me.