New to PokeMMO!

skyworn

Hello friends,                 

(Color coded for your convenience, to prevent you from reading useless information)

Green: Introduction

Red: About me

Blue: My In-Game Plans

Maroon: Appreciation

I'm new to pokemon mmo, but definitely not new to the pokemon community. I have put about 3 hours into the game thus far, and so far is loving it! I have made a few new friends, along side bringing my friends from other games I've played to this awesome game!

Now before I start i'm here to introduce myself, I promise i'm not looking for "brownie points" or a thumbs up, just looking for some friends and telling you about myself along the way. I'd like to first start off and mention I've played many games online, such as League of Legends, Runescape, Runescape RSPS, World of warcraft, and though my time with those games are over I needed something new, fresh, and exciting and I do believe I've found one! The community is one thing about pokemmo I noticed first. People here, atleast majority are mature, kind, and welcoming. i'm not called a "noob" because my pokemon are weaker, or called "slow" because I have the questions about the game, people continue to help me out, without asking for help, and people are always quick to answer my questions when I have them. I love this community so much it's a big part of why i'm going to be active on forums.

Now my name is David, I reside in the United States, huge pokemon fan, i'm 20, I know that's old to be playing pokemon, but I've loved the game my whole life. it's a childhood memory that takes me to a happy place in my life. A hobbie of my is racing cars, street racing and drag racing. My vehicle is a 2010 audi a6, it's my baby! I have brown hair brown eyes, bout 6'1. my music interest varies, depends on the day and the mood. My favorite pokemon is Kyogre, but water isn' my favorite type. it's strange :P

I'm in college going for a computer design degree, wanted to be a doctor (so cliché) but I realized where I lived, getting a job like that is so "farfetch'd" Ahhhhh see what I did there? ;D

Well anyways there's a little about me. My future plans with the pokemon mmo community is to be the best I can be, make a lot of friends, donate to support this awesome game, I know this game doesn't have a Kyogre, but my future pokemon to own would be a Moltres, that's if Pokémon mmo has it! (crossing fingers)

Well boys and girls, ladies and gentleman that's ME! I hope I didn't waste much of you're time, but if you stayed and read it all, I really do appreciate you, I can't wait to be involved further into this awesome game and community. Please leave a comment below and add me in game the name is: skyworn

Thank you again everyone, and I hope you all have a blessed day.

Your friend,

David, (aka: Skyworn)    :D 

Hello friends,                 

(Color coded for your convenience, to prevent you from reading useless information)

Green: Introduction

Red: About me

Blue: My In-Game Plans

Maroon: Appreciation

I'm new to pokemon mmo, but definitely not new to the pokemon community. I have put about 3 hours into the game thus far, and so far is loving it! I have made a few new friends, along side bringing my friends from other games I've played to this awesome game!

Now before I start i'm here to introduce myself, I promise i'm not looking for "brownie points" or a thumbs up, just looking for some friends and telling you about myself along the way. I'd like to first start off and mention I've played many games online, such as League of Legends, Runescape, Runescape RSPS, World of warcraft, and though my time with those games are over I needed something new, fresh, and exciting and I do believe I've found one! The community is one thing about pokemmo I noticed first. People here, atleast majority are mature, kind, and welcoming. i'm not called a "noob" because my pokemon are weaker, or called "slow" because I have the questions about the game, people continue to help me out, without asking for help, and people are always quick to answer my questions when I have them. I love this community so much it's a big part of why i'm going to be active on forums.

Now my name is David, I reside in the United States, huge pokemon fan, i'm 20, I know that's old to be playing pokemon, but I've loved the game my whole life. it's a childhood memory that takes me to a happy place in my life. A hobbie of my is racing cars, street racing and drag racing. My vehicle is a 2010 audi a6, it's my baby! I have brown hair brown eyes, bout 6'1. my music interest varies, depends on the day and the mood. My favorite pokemon is Kyogre, but water isn' my favorite type. it's strange :P

I'm in college going for a computer design degree, wanted to be a doctor (so cliché) but I realized where I lived, getting a job like that is so "farfetch'd" Ahhhhh see what I did there? ;D

Well anyways there's a little about me. My future plans with the pokemon mmo community is to be the best I can be, make a lot of friends, donate to support this awesome game, I know this game doesn't have a Kyogre, but my future pokemon to own would be a Moltres, that's if Pokémon mmo has it! (crossing fingers)

Well boys and girls, ladies and gentleman that's ME! I hope I didn't waste much of you're time, but if you stayed and read it all, I really do appreciate you, I can't wait to be involved further into this awesome game and community. Please leave a comment below and add me in game the name is: skyworn

Thank you again everyone, and I hope you all have a blessed day.

Your friend,

David, (aka: Skyworn)    :D 

Hello David and welcome to pokemmo:)

​That s quite the introduction! However im sorry to disappoint you, but they havnt implemented legandaries into the game...including the birds...

hope you have loads of fun regardless though!

Yea i'm to the E4 in my story atm and realized no legendaries as of now. Heard talk about implementing them however which would be wonderful! Once again Thank you everyone to who has read the introduction. i'm slowly but surely making friends, which was a big goal and also slowly making good progress throughout the game!

(Just to keep everyone posted)