How do you feel about bugs?

Rigamorty

I just had to partake in fisticuffs with moth man, and I barely won. 

I know some people are all "No, just catch bugs and let them outside" but fuck that, when I see a bug I either go guerilla on that bitch and kill it, or leave the room until further notice. 

So what do you guys do, are you the live and let live kinda people, or are you a burn your house down when you see a spider kind of person?

Except for mosquitoes and centipedes I leave bugs/arachnids alone unless they're fucking with me.  I kill mosquitoes on sight, and run as fast as I can from centipedes

Scolopendra gigantea, also known as the Peruvian giant yellow-leg centipede or Amazonian giant centipede, is one of the largest representatives of the genus Scolopendra with a length up to 30 cm. It can be found in various places of South America and the Caribbean, where it preys on a great variety of animals, including other sizable arthropodsamphibiansmammals and reptiles. These arthropods have surged in popularity among collectors of exotic pets. They are known to be very aggressive.

hqdefault.jpg

centipede11.JPG (this is fake but w/eva)

116727.gif

If they aren't dangerous, I either leave them alone or put them outside. Spiders are a special case, as I sometimes keep venomous one's around if they are in a corner or something, but really venomous one's I'll kill.  I mostly just leave them alone. 

Wasps can go to hell. I fucking hate these guys. 

Anything with more than four legs is pure evil, and must be destroyed. Spiders, moths, flies, centipedes, very strangely mutated ducks, all are forces of darkness and must be dealt with accordingly.
[spoiler] I know they aren't really that bad, but they're fucking scary [/spoiler]

That being said, I don't like to kill them, but sacrifices must be made for the protection of our way of life.

Edited 'cause fail spoiler

Most things that bite, sting (except honeybees), or are downright disgusting (like dung-buzzing flies or cockroaches) I squash with no remorse.

I usually let moths live just because I find them to be beautiful.

Spiders I never kill. They eat all the bugs that I don't like, so I figure it best to let them live.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.