Someone can anser me about this:

Shiny Pokemon are extremely rare (1/8192) and also easy to show off. Combining these two traits makes them valuable.

A lucky egg is a held item that multiplies the exp the holder receives by 1.5. It's also rare (stolen form Chanseys), hence why it's valuable aside from the obvious usefulness.

We also don't have a very good economy. There's not much else that can really function as currency in this game.

Shiny Pokemon are extremely rare (1/8192) and also easy to show off. Combining these two traits makes them valuable.

A lucky egg is a held item that multiplies the exp the holder receives by 1.5. It's also rare (stolen form Chanseys), hence why it's valuable aside from the obvious usefulness.

We also don't have a very good economy. There's not much else that can really function as currency in this game.

ok, the egg i understand.

but the shiny pokemon is just nonsense lol

ok, the egg i understand.

but the shiny pokemon is just nonsense lol

If something is rare and hard to find, it is valuable by default. If that something can also be shown off to other people, it is even more valuable. They're something of a collector's item as well as currency and a status symbol if you're lucky enough to own a Pokemon that's already rare as a shiny (such as Dratini). Since it's also a Pokemon (obviously), it can be used in battle. That plus some of them just simply look cool.

006.gif038.gif059.gif

If something is rare and hard to find, it is valuable by default. If that something can also be shown off to other people, it is even more valuable. They're something of a collector's item as well as currency and a status symbol if you're lucky enough to own a Pokemon that's already rare as a shiny (such as Dratini). Since it's also a Pokemon (obviously), it can be used in battle. That plus some of them just simply look cool.

006.gif038.gif059.gif

hmmm ok.

and say, i can fly in this game like in the original game?