[Sig] Zain's Artwork Gallery and Request Shop

Zain

JPVmV.png

Note: Please read the "About this shop" section before proceeding to submit a Signature request

Requests taking: 1

Requests Taken: 0

Requests Completed: 0

Hey guys, Im creating my own signature shop today and you can request me a signature using this forum below and because it takes so much hard work to make sigs , please donate also

Pokemon/Character: 

Colours /Them:

IGN/Name: 

Quotes to add:

Donation: 

--------------------

MY MOST RECENT WORK:

[SPOILER]TgDQSbp.png

2MkMxKk.gif

hqU6MZj.gif

YRXTFWc.png

uAcBGJl.png

eOWQQuj.png

RIkSxTY.png

[/SPOILER]

"About the Shop":

I make animated signatures and normal signatures however animated take some time so I'm just taking normal requests currently , here is all the artwork I have made in my signature history

Click this Link  - http://imgur.com/a/kZ1uy

As you can see on below my banner, the request taking heading , I am sometimes busy , so please look at it before requesting me a signature - Thanks for your

Contribution and I hope whatever signature I make for everyone is 100% satisfying ^_^ , The most recent one I made is the Lucario signature I have below. As you all know

An Artist has his own skills and ways of doing things and it takes a lot of hard work to put into , and please donate  ^_^

Thanks so much guys , but please read that Im taking only 1 request atm not any more , But When I have time I will do them all , but for now , its all I can do ^_^

Thanks again

EDIT: Changed my mind , Guess I do have time, I will make signatures for all of those who have gave me their request before this post im writing right now

Ill tell you guys when Im taking anymore :P (maybe tomorrow xD)

for now enjoy the artwork I make , sorry if it doesn't satisfy you but I can always change it if you want (dont worry I will make it epic ;) )

Thanks everyone

~Not taking more requests atm

everyone elses will be finished by today , remy1jd please clarify that is jessica jung a character which you want me to put it in? because I don't understand what you applied , or you just want the name with the pokes you said?

"Pokemon/Character:  XxJessicaJungxX with 9tales and shiny sharpedo

Colours /Them: Pink and bright baby blue

IGN/Name:  XxJessicaJungxX

Quotes to add: Everyone needs a hug"

Asakano heres your signature:,

UEsi690.png

Xkisamex heres yours:

k4DEeT3.png

Rin, heres yours :

r9HnxjC.png

Hope you like them ^_^

Thanks so much guys , but please read that Im taking only 1 request atm not any more , But When I have time I will do them all , but for now , its all I can do ^_^

Thanks again

EDIT: Changed my mind , Guess I do have time, I will make signatures for all of those who have gave me their request before this post im writing right now

for now enjoy the artwork I make , sorry if it doesn't satisfy you but I can always change it if you want (dont worry I will make it epic ;) )

Thanks everyone

everyone elses will be finished by today , remy1jd please clarify that is jessica jung a character which you want me to put it in? because I don't understand what you applied , or you just want the name with the pokes you said?

put in the Name not the character

Name and the Pokes with Quote in the colors XD

Thanks again

Thanks everyone

Asakano heres your signature:,

UEsi690.png

Xkisamex heres yours:

k4DEeT3.png

Rin, heres yours :

r9HnxjC.png

Hope you like them ^_^

Lol sorry forgot looks amazing tyvm

You should edit the title of your post (edit > use full editor) when you are and aren't taking requests, and add the number of open spots as well.  I'm waiting for my chance :L

Thanks Ill do that bro ^_^

Yeah Im taking 2 more requests right now no more ^^

1 more and im here WOOT

Pokemon/Character:  Leafeon or archeops

Colours /Them: Green leaf stormish or brown rockish

IGN/Name: Flyro

Quotes to add: Flyro the leafblade trainer or nacho the delicious archeops

(didnt know what to choose so u could choose the archeops with rocks or leafeon in leafstorm)

TY so much

Peypey , Im an honest guy and the reason why I didn't do yours is that you have an epic signature right now and I don't think I will beat it , but if you want then I can do it for it if you really want me

for you making an exception ill do 3 requests only IF you want me to do it badly

for now :

NOT TAKING MORE REQUESTS: Those who were first will get their signature done and previous people who requested me to do it too who I have not completed yet:

Flyro

Danno

Rem1jd

Pepey(waiting for confirmation)

Peypey , Im an honest guy and the reason why I didn't do yours is that you have an epic signature right now and I don't think I will beat it , but if you want then I can do it for it if you really want me
for you making an exception ill do 3 requests only IF you want me to do it badly

for now :

NOT TAKING MORE REQUESTS: Those who were first will get their signature done and previous people who requested me to do it too who I have not completed yet:

Flyro
Danno
Rem1jd
Pepey(waiting for confirmation)

I don't care if you beat my current sig I'm trying to help you get better the more you do the more you experiment the better you get I'm not trying to beat you down and hurt your feelings if I don't use it if there's something wrong I'll tell you were you can fix it I used to have a shop if you look through what I've done I learned by doing more some I'm just trying to help

I don't care if you beat my current sig I'm trying to help you get better the more you do the more you experiment the better you get I'm not trying to beat you down and hurt your feelings if I don't use it if there's something wrong I'll tell you were you can fix it I used to have a shop if you look through what I've done I learned by doing more some I'm just trying to help

..................dafuq?