[ELYL] QUEENCORNFLAKES

Fishtackles

It's not funny or witty, you're digging yourself deeper into this faggot hole.

The Round Table - Read Before Posting

2. Do not invade other Team pages. While a friendly post or two is acceptable, raiding a thread and ruining it for said team is completely distasteful. All posts like this will be deleted.

Gurl, how u get so classy

I'm actually very content with where my team got in last month's tournament, was our best run yet, shows progress. Where as you guys went from winning to having to enter with two teams because you're so afraid if you lose your dicks will go limp while you jerk each other off.

If the same people played on both teams, I would completely understand why that would be a jerk move. But that did not happen. TheBloo, FishTickles, and I played on LYLE the entire time. And separate completely different people played on EYLE. And afraid, haha right. I was confident from the start that we would win once again. You are obviously too naive to see why ELYL was also entered in the tourney.

And LYLE #1 does not equal ELYL #1.

It's not funny or witty, you're digging yourself deeper into this faggot hole.

And what hole is that? Some of our members didn't make the all star team and still wanted to compete. It was their decision to make there own team and compete. 

Also at least we aren't obnoxious to people who want to join our team. 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/28019-risen-recruiting-open-see-requirements/?hl=vvvv

We dont do stupid shit like this to them. 

If the same people played on both teams, I would completely understand why that would be a jerk move. But that did not happen. TheBloo, FishTickles, and I played on LYLE the entire time. And separate completely different people played on EYLE. And afraid, haha right. I was confident from the start that we would win once again. You are obviously too naive to see why ELYL was also entered in the tourney.

And LYLE #1 does not equal ELYL #1.

Either way you guys took a spot that could have been used by another real team. If you were so confident in making it far you could've just switched up your players every round to give other people a chance like a normal team.

And what hole is that? Some of our members didn't make the all star team and still wanted to compete. It was their decision to make there own team and compete. 

Also at least we aren't obnoxious to people who want to join our team. 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/28019-risen-recruiting-open-see-requirements/?hl=vvvv

We dont do stupid shit like this to them. 

That's so irrelevant. Like really, can't make a real argument toward it so you better pull something out of your ass.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/26881-team-lift/?hl=lift

Nobody raging on here when misc does it. 

And I didn't say shit when you did it at first, but now that you're obviously showing intent to do it again, I'm calling you a bunch of faggots. Like I said in my first post "If you guys really start entering every team tournament as two teams" it's one thing to do it once, but you guys wasting bracket space every month would just be the gayest thing in the world. 

Anyway, I think you guys are gay as shit and I have no respect for you as winners, no need to argue about it because it's not like my opinion is going to change. I think you're a bunch of fags, and I know there are plenty of people who agree with me, it's not like you're arguments are going to change that.

And I didn't say shit when you did it at first, but now that you're obviously showing intent to do it again, I'm calling you a bunch of faggots. Like I said in my first post "If you guys really start entering every team tournament as two teams" it's one thing to do it once, but you guys wasting bracket space every month would just be the gayest thing in the world. 

Anyway, I think you guys are gay as shit and I have no respect for you as winners, no need to argue about it because it's not like my opinion is going to change. I think you're a bunch of fags, and I know there are plenty of people who agree with me, it's not like you're arguments are going to change that.

The Round Table - Read Before Posting

2. Do not invade other Team pages. While a friendly post or two is acceptable, raiding a thread and ruining it for said team is completely distasteful. All posts like this will be deleted.

Gurl, how u get so classy

Gurl please

Go crawl under yo rock wit ta rest of VVVV

Such a great person. 

Again, No affiliation

We wish we were though.

Closing this for impersonation.

When you choose a character name or a username or otherwise create a label which can be seen by other users when using our Services, you must abide by the following guidelines.

You may not use any Username which:

• a. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including PokeMMO's Employees, Volunteers and any other user of PokeMMO's Services;