Friday Night Fifties (October Edition)

Emlee

675RDe9.png

Explanation: 32 Man, 32 Reserves, 6v6, lvl 50, Standard Tournament. Final matches are best 2 out of 3.
Date: October 18th, 7PM EDT (Not Oct 11th)
Prizes: 1st Shiny Sandslash /Master's Invite, 2nd 500 RP Hat of Second Place Winner's Choice/Master's Reserve Ticket
Banned Moves (besides 1HKO)Bide, Hyper Beam
Banned Pokemon: Wobbuffet

Banned Berry: Enigma Berry
Clauses: Sleep/1HKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Items/Time/Evasion/Bag Items/Self KO

List of Clauses and What They Mean

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has started. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis for both spots on the bracket and in reserves. 

Notes: 

Do not AFK Timeout your opponent unless your referee has stated you may. 

Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.

Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.  

Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).

If you are on the bracket for this tournament and cannot attend please send me a PM, or post in the discussion thread letting me know you cannot make it, this lessens the time it takes for signs ups the day of the tournament. Thanks in advance. 

Event Staffing:
Host: Emlee 
Referees: Gaxeus, ShinyChansey, Jindu, Kearsten

Good luck to those who participate. Feel free to leave comments, questions, concerns, etc in the thread or you can alternatively private message me with them!

028.gif

how to post ign for regestrration ... wat is the step

sorry iam new ... iam not abel to find out

pls help me by giving step by step guide....

i will be really really thankful

how to post ign for regestrration ... wat is the step

sorry iam new ... iam not abel to find out

pls help me by giving step by step guide....

i will be really really thankful

1. At any time after October 11th, 7 PM EDT post in this thread with your in game name.