[Denied]"Battle beeper": Matchmaking Battle Notification

Didnt really know how to title this, but the best way I could kinda describe it is the beepers from the pokemon league in the anime for when you are up to battle (or a beeper at a resturaunt when your table is ready) Basically We already have the upstairs battle station to arrange battles (which no one seems to use). Why not make it so that when you get qued into a type of match, you may then leave to go do whatever you want to. Training, GC, E4, whatever. When it comes time for your battle, a message will pop up saying it's your turn yes/no & you'll have 10 sec to reply otherwise it auto skips you. Yes sends you into battle & treats battles you may have been in when you got the notification  as a lose, no skips you & moves on to the next person. 

I think this might actually get people to start using the upstairs area for battle rather then spaming "Battle 50's"

The reason nobody uses matchmaking is because there is no way to enforce clauses. 

Ive heard this argument b4. I still dont understand it tho, theres no way to enforce the clauses in normal duels either. I mean you can state which clauses you want to use while looking for a battle (which i do) but most ppl dont do that and if someone wants to break them then they are going to break them. I actually really wish ppl would use it more bc i dont like asking for duels in viridian 1. Much prefer for a machine to match me up automatically. But it is what it is i guess.

Ive heard this argument b4. I still dont understand it tho, theres no way to enforce the clauses in normal duels either. I mean you can state which clauses you want to use while looking for a battle (which i do) but most ppl dont do that and if someone wants to break them then they are going to break them. I actually really wish ppl would use it more bc i dont like asking for duels in viridian 1. Much prefer for a machine to match me up automatically. But it is what it is i guess.

at least in normal battles though you at least have the option to declare clauses and if they agree then fine. Otherwise you can just duel people you know will follow clauses.

at least in normal battles though you at least have the option to declare clauses and if they agree then fine. Otherwise you can just duel people you know will follow clauses.

Yea i guess, it doesnt really happen that way tho. When im there all i see is "lf 6v6" then you click duel and you duel. But I hope atuan is right about it being fixed in the next update.

There are several reasons we don't allow you to leave. One of the more prominent reasons is because you can break your character by initiating a storyline quest, and if you are forcibly teleported via the matchmaking service, your character is fubar. The same issue applies to the E4, in that you will be removed and your cooldown instated if you leave the associated maps in any way.

It is easier for us if we just force the player to sit in the map right now, although it's an issue which we will probably address at a later time. Until then, No, we can't do so.