Hide and Seek [Picture Edition]

ofzCsQk.png

Rules:

1. Two staff members will hide somewhere within Kanto and the Sevii Islands
2. The hiders will post gradually larger screenshots of their location in Global Chat, roughly once per minute.
3. Stand in a square immediately adjacent to the hider and trade them to win the round.
4. There will be 10 rounds, and one possible tie-breaker round should there be a tie.
5. Hider will remain in position until found. When a player finds a hider, they receive 1 point.
6. If after 10 minutes the hider has not been found, the round ends and no one gets the points.
7. At the end of the event, the person with the most points wins the prize.

Note: All participants must have access to all of Kanto and the Sevii Islands.

Date & Time:

September 29

11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM GMT

Everywhere

Channel 7

Prize:

Shiny Venonat

Staff Attendance:

Host: ShinyChansey

Hiders: ShinyChansey, Mariout, Patrick 

I was wondering if it is possible to post the links also in this treat. My laptop is really old and when I try to open another program or even Internet, everything started to crash.. I've participated before with the links in global chat, but it didn't work for me so I had to type everything on my iphone in the link bar, by the time I had it correct, the person was already found.

I was wondering if it is possible to post the links also in this treat. My laptop is really old and when I try to open another program or even Internet, everything started to crash.. I've participated before with the links in global chat, but it didn't work for me so I had to type everything on my iphone in the link bar, by the time I had it correct, the person was already found.

I'm sorry, but internet is required to view the screenshots.

Words can't express how much I want that prize.

That poster is amazing.  I like the shiny Chansey hiding in the bushes.  And lol Marowak in the tree.

All thanks go to Deejaye for the poster.

I don't believe we will have time to edit in our screenshots into this thread every minute. Like you said, this event goes by fast.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't need the screenshots, only instead of posting the links in global, also post them here. That would be 1 sec job with kopy and paste lol.
I would really appreciate this