Super Generic Into Powers ACTIVATE.

ThePlato90

MY POWERS FAILED ME AGAIN..err i mean.

Hello people of PokeMMO my name is ThePlato90, but i'd rather be called "Plato" for reasons people should understand.

Well back to the Intro, like i said my name is Plato, i'm a gamer with my favorite gaming Genre being RPG, and my favorite gaming series being The Legend of Zelda  series in which my first and favorite game was Majoras Mask, i'm also a Otaku,l I've watched over 300 Anime currently, and i will never...ever..stop

Also im a spriter, i'm "Fairly" good -_-

Well you can obviously see my favorite type is Dark, and my favorite Pokemon (which is less obvious) is Absol, also DUH im the same Plato from Pokestadium.

Well, i'll try to get adjusted to the site and not get banned. well whatever *disappears into the shadows*

tumblr_llqmbb4cgr1qit92oo1_500.gifWelcome......

Welcome, also I would love to see a monotype fire team actually doing some work.

Hopefully that tier will become more common among the tournament hosters around here, and you can show the rest of us how to run such a thing in this generation. I for one would look forward to a fireteam dominating the competitive scene and if you want to duel monotype for fun, just give me a whisper while I am on and I will be up for it unless I am hunting something

I am not online, feel free to PM me and I do my best to reply.

MY POWERS FAILED ME AGAIN..err i mean.

Hello people of PokeMMO my name is ThePlato90, but i'd rather be called "Plato" for reasons people should understand.

Well back to the Intro, like i said my name is Plato, i'm a gamer with my favorite gaming Genre being RPG, and my favorite gaming series being The Legend of Zelda  series in which my first and favorite game was Majoras Mask, i'm also a Otaku,l I've watched over 300 Anime currently, and i will never...ever..stop

Also im a spriter, i'm "Fairly" good -_-

Well you can obviously see my favorite type is Dark, and my favorite Pokemon (which is less obvious) is Absol, also DUH im the same Plato from Pokestadium.

Well, i'll try to get adjusted to the site and not get banned. well whatever *disappears into the shadows*

How generic of you, hi.~